Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

ZoomXRunner ZoomXRunner I'll post some decent ones tomorrow. Here's a bad top-down shot.
IMG_5514.JPG

Ordered them from Nike on Thursday and was pretty peeved I couldn't use my BDay coupon on them, but at least I got free next day shipping. Sizing half up didn't work out for me though, had to go swap for my regular Nike size in-store. Based on the two minutes I've had them on for, it feels super promising.

Thanks. I wasn’t sure how bright these were in person but I think I’m going to pull the trigger on these.

I have one pair of the Epic React Flyknits and honestly they’re just okay. Nothing special IMO and definitely not worth the $150 retail I paid. Much better off just paying $30 more for Ultraboosts and getting a much more comfortable and better looking shoe.

The people that are super into these I think are just under the notion that these are Nike’s version of the UB and are just all Nike everything type of people and refuse to wear any other brand :lol:

ZoomXRunner ZoomXRunner I'll post some decent ones tomorrow. Here's a bad top-down shot.
IMG_5514.JPG

Ordered them from Nike on Thursday and was pretty peeved I couldn't use my BDay coupon on them, but at least I got free next day shipping. Sizing half up didn't work out for me though, had to go swap for my regular Nike size in-store. Based on the two minutes I've had them on for, it feels super promising.
how come half size up didnt work for you? was it too long and the widthes were the same for both?

I have one pair of the Epic React Flyknits and honestly they’re just okay. Nothing special IMO and definitely not worth the $150 retail I paid. Much better off just paying $30 more for Ultraboosts and getting a much more comfortable and better looking shoe.

The people that are super into these I think are just under the notion that these are Nike’s version of the UB and are just all Nike everything type of people and refuse to wear any other brand :lol:

Such a typical reply you’d expect from your average Boost Boy, go back to posting “boost is life” in the Kanye threads :rofl:

Disregard fanboy post ER is superior to UBs as a runner which is its purpose and slightly firmer than mushy UBs. $30 less for a solid runner that doubles as a lifestyle shoe you do the math...

Such a weird thing to find the time to post.

man, I should not have slept on the work blue upper on ID. Wish I made a neo turq pair when I had the chance.

Such a typical reply you’d expect from your average Boost Boy, go back to posting “boost is life” in the Kanye threads :rofl:

Disregard fanboy post ER is superior to UBs as a runner which is its purpose and slightly firmer than mushy UBs. $30 less for a solid runner that doubles as a lifestyle shoe you do the math...

Such a weird thing to find the time to post.

I’m literally just stating my opinion :lol: I never post in the Boost threads and most of my shoes are Nike. If we don’t absolutely love and only have positive things to say about these shoes are we not allowed to post it in here?

As a legitimate running shoe I will say that I’d pick these over the UB for sure cause of the softness of the UB. As a casual lifestyle shoe it’s not even close though. Although there are a few fire colorway of the Epic React.

I’m literally just stating my opinion :lol: I never post in the Boost threads and most of my shoes are Nike. If we don’t absolutely love and only have positive things to say about these shoes are we not allowed to post it in here?

As a legitimate running shoe I will say that I’d pick these over the UB for sure cause of the softness of the UB. As a casual lifestyle shoe it’s not even close though. Although there are a few fire colorway of the Epic React.
i mean you did have a valid opinion until you made that terrible assumption that people who like these are nike-only heads who "dont wear anything else"
you really think you wasnt gonna get flamed for that?

i mean you did have a valid opinion until you made that terrible assumption that people who like these are nike-only heads who "dont wear anything else"
you really think you wasnt gonna get flamed for that?

I think anybody who gets that upset about comment is insecure. That’s my opinion and dudes in here calling me a “Boosty Boy” and to go back to the adidas threads as soon as I said it kinda validates it :lol:

I own a pair of Vapor Street Flyknits. To those who own a pair of those and the Epic Reacts, how do they compare? I purchased a pair of IDs and I’m curious how similar they are.

Last edited:

You came into the thread to tell people to buy Ultra Boosts. If people wanted those, certainly they'd have them by now. Maybe just maybe, they want to buy the shoe they're posting about. So yes, a weird *** thing to find the time to post.

You came into the thread to tell people to buy Ultra Boosts. If people wanted those, certainly they'd have them by now. Maybe just maybe, they want to buy the shoe they're posting about. So yes, a weird *** thing to find the time to post.

Because it’s my opinion........

This is a message board where we’re all free to post our opinions. I didn’t come in here with the intention of telling people to buy Ultraboost. I only brought them up because people say the Epic React Flyknit was supposed to be Nike’s response to the UB.

This is a message board where we’re all free to post our opinions. I didn’t come in here with the intention of telling people to buy Ultraboost. I only brought them up because people say the Epic React Flyknit was supposed to be Nike’s response to the UB.
and people are allowed to have an opinion about what other people say.
In this case, people are voicing their opinion on what you had to say.
you said UB are more comfortable and better looking, not everyone agrees with that.

This is like me coming into the post to tell everyone to buy Hoka's because they have more cushioning and I believe them to be better looking. Serve no purpose in a discussion about the Epic React.

This is like me coming into the post to tell everyone to buy Hoka's because they have more cushioning and I believe them to be better looking. Serve no purpose in a discussion about the Epic React.

If you said this in any thread I post in I wouldn’t be like “GO TO THE HOKA THREAD YOU PIECE OF ****”.....I’d probably just be more tempted to check out a pair of Hokas.

Back
Top Bottom