Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

6F7DAE9C-AAD8-40E9-A10C-FCADF42D4449.jpeg

I’ll take these please thanks.

^^^
Hahaha real talk though!

In regards to running in the React Element 87s, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be more than decent. It appears like the upper is similar to the stuff they use for the Zoomfly SPs, but sitting on a REACT sole. I’m guessing retail will be $180-200?

I love those element 87's i just wish that yello wpair was still releasing, as it reminded me of the yellow air albis or a terra humara. But oh well. im in for the beige or black pair definitely. i cant freakin wait.

Throw some hype on sh** and peeps would buy it lol off whites are lame to me as well! Prestos and 97s are the only ones I would cop for RETAIL... Virgil just threw a zip tie and put some text on the side of well known Nike models lol no thank you

Last edited:
Yeah Undercover is big overseas. Takahashi helps design Nike’s Gyakusou stuff so this easily could’ve just been a Gyakusou shoe, but Swoosh knows what they’re doing.

Those under covers are looking great. I love that upper. I wish the midsole was a bit thinner in height.

undercover collab shoes havnt sold well in the past actually. Ive seen many of them sit for discounts. I got my undercover frees a couple years ago well under retail.

Back
Top Bottom