Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

nah, they’re reacts. they’re fine here. they arnt supposed to release until October so im sure you wont see too much about them past today.

undercover collab shoes havnt sold well in the past actually. Ive seen many of them sit for discounts. I got my undercover frees a couple years ago well under retail.
Judging from the reaction (Ha Ha) on ig these might be a different story...

Definitely. The free runs were plain and those SFB dunks they did were an abomination. These reacts actually look good.

undercover collab shoes havnt sold well in the past actually. Ive seen many of them sit for discounts. I got my undercover frees a couple years ago well under retail.
Probably due to the fact they’ve been pretty average models in the past but with the Zoom Fly SP being so big, OW being hype and doing a lot of thin and translucent materials with “The Ten” also couple with the fact that these are new tech, they’re going to sell out fast.

those are part of the "gyakusou" line. These were part of Jun Takahashi's FW18 runway collection under his actual UNDERCOVER line, they're different in their audience. Don't be surprised if fashion heads start hopping on these.

undercover-nike-react-pfw-fw18-gallery-04.jpg

why do they have so many ****ing small sizes of the id available and not any regular sizes?

the **** is wrong with nike

nah, they’re reacts. they’re fine here. they arnt supposed to release until October so im sure you wont see too much about them past today.
So should the new KDs gonna be in here? Lol but with that being said would y’all be down for a lunarchatge 2 but with react? Reactcharge....

I’d like to make a white based ID.

Or bless us with the multi color.

I ran 7 miles in my “triple” black pair today.

Back
Top Bottom