Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

how hard do you guys think it will be finding someone whos willing to trade black for sail? LOL turns out i hit on blacks but really want sails.....

how hard do you guys think it will be finding someone whos willing to trade black for sail? LOL turns out i hit on blacks but really want sails.....

youd need to add money. I dont see why anyone would do an even swap. Everyones all about making a buck :smh:

couple of gift cards, not too bad
1.jpg

yea, def. hmm i think its going to be hard for me to find someone that wants to trade thats local . i dont know where to look...:nerd:

In my experience, unless its a personal friend, trades are dead. The method for size swapping consists of selling your pair and paying the difference ( if there is some ) for your desired size of choice. Like another poster said, way too many ppl in this for money these days. Not enough ppl who cop to keep and rock.

Aight I'm out. Unsubscribing. This shoe just got me really annoyed. Really wanted this pair and snkrs was trash this morning. I really don't like any other colorways than the sail. Everything else is pretty weak imo.

Yesterday at this time was prob the best time to pay resale on the Sails. They could've been had for $350 online, $300 off/invoice. I was able to get $250 from someone I buy A LOT of resale from. Plus I think they get decent stock (one of those deals with a ton of proxies).

Today is now the worst possible time to buy resale. Might want to wait about 3 weeks and if your attention isn't on something else coming down the road, these will likely be had substantially cheaper. I really don't see these like Mars Yard, etc.

Last edited:
In my experience, unless its a personal friend, trades are dead. The method for size swapping consists of selling your pair and paying the difference ( if there is some ) for your desired size of choice. Like another poster said, way too many ppl in this for money these days. Not enough ppl who cop to keep and rock.
Unfortunately this is the ugly truth.

When i visit reputable shops to enter the instore raffle or when people line up , i always observe what other people wear.
It is very easy to spot who is in it for the money and who is a real sneakerhead/collector etc.
I would take a random guess and say 30% are collectors/sneakerheads or people who rock em and 70% pure resellers.
It seems it has got out of control, the past couple of years.

Unfortunately this is the ugly truth.

When i visit reputable shops to enter the instore raffle or when people line up , i always observe what other people wear.
It is very easy to spot who is in it for the money and who is a real sneakerhead/collector etc.
I would take a random guess and say 30% are collectors/sneakerheads or people who rock em and 70% pure resellers.
It seems it has got out of control, the past couple of years.

If you don't knows someone who resells at decent prices (if you frequent them); I've used stockx a couple times and I like that service. People wind-up coming down quite a bit when theres a decent supply out there. I've seen some pairs come down 20% in short order when there's undercut competition. Obviously not these, but I've even got a pair or two under retail.

Aight I'm out. Unsubscribing. This shoe just got me really annoyed. Really wanted this pair and snkrs was trash this morning. I really don't like any other colorways than the sail. Everything else is pretty weak imo.
How was it trash? There was way more demand than supply. Some real people without multiple accounts and bots copped and most did not, as expected.

yea, thats pretty much how the game works. hopefully ill find someone down the road. i dont mind paying extra cash on top of a trade. i just like the sails colorway. too many black shoes in my arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom