Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

me when the UPS man shows up in 2 days

If you don't knows someone who resells at decent prices (if you frequent them); I've used stockx a couple times and I like that service. People wind-up coming down quite a bit when theres a decent supply out there. I've seen some pairs come down 20% in short order when there's undercut competition. Obviously not these, but I've even got a pair or two under retail.

My point is that irrelevant people have joined "the game" just for the money.
I already have a pair of sails .
But it is sad to see people who want to rock leaving empty handed ,while people i know are only reselling cop.

Picked mine up from Haven today. TTS was the way to go for me. With Stance socks, it's almost perfect. Barely any creasing up at the front. Haven't tried with thinner socks. But I love the subtlety of this shoe and the ability to show off the most unappreciated piece of clothing I wear on a daily basis. I hope they restock. It's also incredibly comfortable. I rock UBs almost every single day. It's a different type of comfort. These are springy and very light. Boost shoes are spongy and a little heavier. The one thing I'm unsure about is the tongue. I like how it looks in my picture from the side though.

IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_1716.jpg

Is this model not receiving a general release? One would think after all this hysteria over this release that Nike would be pumping this model out and having ID options. Kind of reminds me of when the Roshies first dropped and the first few colorways were selling for crazy amounts. People are crazy if they pay over retail for these.

dam struck out on everywhere for these.. feel like the white sails gonna continue climbing since they OG colorway

Yesterday at this time was prob the best time to pay resale on the Sails. They could've been had for $350 online, $300 off/invoice. I was able to get $250 from someone I buy A LOT of resale from. Plus I think they get decent stock (one of those deals with a ton of proxies).

Today is now the worst possible time to buy resale. Might want to wait about 3 weeks and if your attention isn't on something else coming down the road, these will likely be had substantially cheaper. I really don't see these like Mars Yard, etc.

Speaking of Mars Yard I'm saving up for those. The look of the Mars Yard smashes the 87's in my book. I wanted the 87s to fill that void but I'll just go for the gold.

Is this model not receiving a general release? One would think after all this hysteria over this release that Nike would be pumping this model out and having ID options. Kind of reminds me of when the Roshies first dropped and the first few colorways were selling for crazy amounts. People are crazy if they pay over retail for these.

Nike wants that limited release hysteria though. Bringing back all the beasts who were on that “Nike is dead” train a year ago. The fact that they’re referring to these two as the “prequel” and they got the non-translucent upper Element 85 coming out might be an indication of where they’re headed with these

so barneys hasn't dropped them?

i ended up getting the black on stockx last night for 230, struck out this morning on snkrs for the white/reds

Back
Top Bottom