Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

half of NT waiting on a restock that's somehow easier than the original release...

tenor.gif

half of NT waiting on a restock that's somehow easier than the original release...

tenor.gif
Lmao THIS.
I don't see a re-release in the future, but I could be wrong...still waiting to wake up from this dream in which walked away from today's drop with a W.

I’m soooo hoping there’s a re-release!!!! Nike really hyped up this new model for a while, like the 270s. Thats why I’m hoping it will be a similar release or restock.

Can't keep up with the hype anymore lol even if there were a restock I'd have no chance. Ain't no way I'm paying resell either

Now people be bringing Mars Yard comparisons to the sails, yeesh.

However, must say this is a very unique shoe. There’s nothing like it.
lol its funny because i dont know why people think that. myself included. its like the poor mans mars yard. but not really

Is the material exactly the same as the off white ZF? Or is it a thinner ripstop, if there’s such a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt touch ZFs but it reminds me of the layer they put over the exposed part of the UNCs
Yah and that’s the same material as the OW ZF. These 87 looks like it’s the same material but it seems less stiff so I was wondering is it a thinner version?? But I’m only basing it by pics and some YouTube vids.

Back
Top Bottom