Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

IMG_20180814_132655.jpg

Best way to remove this:smh:

sadly I think that is unfixable... I have the sail and the black OG's and the black pair in areas where there is glue as you were them look worse and worse... I think its where the colored fabric are glued to the inside of the see through fabric and the glue either changes color or it becomes separated in some way. I won't buy the dark grey pair for this very reason... my sails look great. Pretty terrible quality control by Nike on this.

sadly I think that is unfixable... I have the sail and the black OG's and the black pair in areas where there is glue as you were them look worse and worse... I think its where the colored fabric are glued to the inside of the see through fabric and the glue either changes color or it becomes separated in some way. I won't buy the dark grey pair for this very reason... my sails look great. Pretty terrible quality control by Nike on this.

So I as I wear them they will get worse lol

yeah the lighter colored ones hold up way better... something about the dark colors and the glue areas that looks terrible as you wear them..

Are you saying it’s not worth it to get the blue/dark grey pair? Im pretty close to getting the blue/dark grey one off SX. I haven’t heard anyone else mentioning about the discoloration on the black pair.

Are you saying it’s not worth it to get the blue/dark grey pair? Im pretty close to getting the blue/dark grey one off SX. I haven’t heard anyone else mentioning about the discoloration on the black pair.

My guess would be excessive heat/moisture getting to the materials, causing separation or discoloration.

Someone accepted my offer on GOAT of $160 for the brown/volts 87 which came out to $175 in total. Pretty happy for the price.

Now hoping the same for the photo greys. Hopefully I win those off SNS when they get shipment :nerd:
What size are you? I don’t even see any offers for any sizes in the $100s. Yours must have been the only offers for your size or something. That’s retail price. Pretty lucky.

What size are you? I don’t even see any offers for any sizes in the $100s. Yours must have been the only offers for your size or something. That’s retail price. Pretty lucky.

I’m a size 7. I didn’t see an offer on GOAT last night, so I tried retail. Thought there would be higher bids like StockX does but I got pretty lucky

5D0D77B6-AF83-49B3-A4D5-8E2C6B5A8374.png

Oki-ni came thru with the W. I went a .5 size small, is that the consensus on these? Should I have gone TTS? I haven’t had a chance to try these on and check the fit
Heard TTS is the way to go. With the flexible upper you should be OK .5 down, might be a little snug but bare-able.

I went with TTS and they fit perfect.

Not really impressed tho. The paint is already starting to come off it looks like. I love the see through, but the Green looks off on these (dessert sands). Probably will send these back to Nike tomorrow.

I went 0.5 down on the sail pair. at first it seemed fine but after a while it felt a little too snug. went TTS on the volt pair and they feel better.

TTS here. I have a pretty narrow foot so there’s some dead space from my 2nd toe to my pinky but not a big deal. I probably could have gone down a half size but It would probably be tight on my big toe. Hope this helps someone.

Whats the average over retail price for fhe blck anthracite pair? Looking for a size 9.5

I’ve seen a handful of posts about it... I mean it’s all about how much you let it bother you. To be honest it doesn’t bother me a ton, but if I’d paid resell I’d be annoyed. I’ll just say you’re safer with the lighter colors on these.

Whats the average over retail price for fhe blck anthracite pair? Looking for a size 9.5
Based on StockX it looks like avg resell is about $285. So that’s about $115~ over retail after tax. Looks like it’s been creeping up tho. In the $300 range now.

Back
Top Bottom