Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Got home and it appears someone jacked my Desert Sands. FedEx says delivered a little after 2 PM today, but I got nothing. :angry::angry:

20180817085732.jpg

Nice. Nike trying to get me with a consolation prize black pair. Not eem gonna let em do it lol. Seriously these might be more durable than 87s from the looks of it.

Got home and it appears someone jacked my Desert Sands. FedEx says delivered a little after 2 PM today, but I got nothing. :angry::angry:

Didn’t mean to “like that”. Do you have the option to hold at a fed ex location in your area ? That’s what I usually do. There is a Walgreens nearby that does fed ex and I send my packages there

I really like the black/white-Volt pair. Unfortunately I read they are women’s? Can anyone confirm this?

Out here in Bahrain for the weekend and saw a dude in the White OGs white fusions I think with a orange pull tab, didn’t know they came like that...

just because you hate the transparent on the 87's doesn't give you a reason to say those 57's look good. They dont. Im down for some 55's but that model up there can go.

Last edited:
I’m going to have to see the 55s in person or real photos that’s not filtered before judging. But I’m really liking the 87s. Bid just got accept on SX for the photo blue for $236...not bad.

I struck out on all the 87s. For me personally, the best Colorway are the Dark Grey/Photo Blues/Red

Those 55s look like a Poor Man's 87, just a consolation prize. :rolleyes :ohwell: >D

Screw that, I'm not falling for that crap. Those look like they're gonna be GR. Don't look special at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom