Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Wore my 87s today and got terrible blisters from the heal. Epic reacts are way better IMO

Were you wearing low cut / no show socks? When I first broke in my sails, i had no show socks and that heel tab chafed both my ankles like a mofo. After you break them in , they are good though

5448080F-C389-44F0-BE94-CB4D5BE4E545.jpeg

Thanks. Not bad but I like the originals better.

Some minor changes for sure.

I'm starting to get a small collection of the REACT base runners... So basically I'm running in the Odysseys and sporting the Epics casually... Latest pickup are the triple blacks and I have the Gunsmoke Epic Reacts coming by Monday.

Even bought my wife a pair back there...

20181025_233103.jpg
20181025_232740.jpg
20181026_180636.jpg
20181025_233327.jpg

Just snagged a black/white 87 in my size 14 off of StockX for my bid of $260.

I bought the triple black epic reacts a month ago, felt that life changing comfort for the first time, and complete forgot about the bid I had for the 87. I did shelve the Jordans for a little while>D

Still happy to have them for that number I guess. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Blue Chill colorway, but I'll take $20 more for an original colorway. People usually start asking for $350 - 400 range for my size whenever new 87 colorways drop.

Last edited:
Missed the discount on Nike for the Black with Racer blue heel clip. I wonder if the Oreo CW will go on sale, looking to get my first pair but don’t want to pay full price on one.

Edit: just saw that finish line have it for $119 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the discount on Nike for the Black with Racer blue heel clip. I wonder if the Oreo CW will go on sale, looking to get my first pair but don’t want to pay full price on one.

Edit: just saw that finish line have it for $119 too.
I got a few things on my maybe list and i am hoping black friday deals start rolling through in november.

I want a black based epic react for $100 or under. Want some peg turbos too (or peg 35s for cheap)

I got a few things on my maybe list and i am hoping black friday deals start rolling through in november.

I want a black based epic react for $100 or under. Want some peg turbos too (or peg 35s for cheap)
Do you think the epic react will drop below $100? I think I’ll wait till then and see too. I was about to pick up a pair of the peg turbos too, my peg 34 is about to become beaters.

Do you think the epic react will drop below $100? I think I’ll wait till then and see too. I was about to pick up a pair of the peg turbos too, my peg 34 is about to become beaters.

Yeah if nike just launches the old 20% off sale items...the gunsmokes will be ~$100 which might make me pull the trigger. Finishline/Footlocker/Eastbay will probably do the same sort of sales too. So its just going to be a timing thing for me. I need new casual running shoes so ive been waiting for a bit. Not in any rush

Yeah if nike just launches the old 20% off sale items...the gunsmokes will be ~$100 which might make me pull the trigger. Finishline/Footlocker/Eastbay will probably do the same sort of sales too. So its just going to be a timing thing for me. I need new casual running shoes so ive been waiting for a bit. Not in any rush

Nike/NDC is playing games. Some of the Epic Reacts were under $100... The Gun smokes were $96 and now there back up to $119...!!! So definitely Nike is up to something, maybe 20% coupon is on the horizon. They went up on the Epics but they could of been had for a lot less...

Screenshot_20181014-172336.jpg

Nike/NDC is playing games. Some of the Epic Reacts were under $100... The Gun smokes were $96 and now there back up to $119...!!! So definitely Nike is up to something, maybe 20% coupon is on the horizon. They went up on the Epics but they could of been had for a lot less...

Screenshot_20181014-172336.jpg

yup the gunsmokes were definitely under $100 on NDC about 2 weeks ago. was ready to pull the trigger with my 20% off coupon but was waiting to hear back from my buddy for that swoosh discount. no go on the swoosh and price went back up smh

Back
Top Bottom