Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

33CB6631-620C-434E-8BCC-4B00325ED8DE.jpeg

Size? x Nike React Element 55 collab. Ripstop upper with some leather and suede hits, releasing this Thursday.

How are the Odysseys for jogging (3-5 miles)? I picked up a pair from that deal on Jack Rabbit. I usually run in Pegasus, but feel like switching it up.

Love my Odysseys... They are my go-to shoes rather it's longer or shorter runs. The are very responsive and at the same time feels cushioned. These are great for this time of year considering the upper isnt flyknit and is not ventilated like the Epics.
IMG_20181026_124646.jpg

Love my Odysseys... They are my go-to shoes rather it's longer or shorter runs. The are very responsive and at the same time feels cushioned. These are great for this time of year considering the upper isnt flyknit and is not ventilated like the Epics.
IMG_20181026_124646.jpg

Are they Tech Fleece Joggers? Never seen them before

Those therma sphere max are the best Nike pants to date. They get a bad wrap at times because it can look like a string has pulled on the material and it seems to crush... however, I haven’t had any issue with my pants. They are super warm, and the max version has the ankle zips. You can find them at outlets and online often for sale. I got my pair for ~$40.

Those therma sphere max are the best Nike pants to date. They get a bad wrap at times because it can look like a string has pulled on the material and it seems to crush... however, I haven’t had any issue with my pants. They are super warm, and the max version has the ankle zips. You can find them at outlets and online often for sale. I got my pair for ~$40.

Agreed!!!... Love the way they fit... I also wear 2XU compression socks and ankle braces for added support...

Do any of you guys where compression socks for running?

20181126_124950.jpg
20181126_125020.jpg
20181126_125527.jpg
20181126_125501.jpg
20181126_125439.jpg

The hunt is on now. I have some therma sphere tops I use already. They fell kinda odd but they work really well. Surprisingly well almost

I wear Nike basketball socks the majority of the time

I've being trying some of everything lately. I have some imperfections in my left hip that causes my left ankle to over correct my stride which in return causes my leg to swing outwards while running. Yet it is a nuisance, I've been running in pain some days. The more miles I rack, the more I get shin pain along the Tibia. I run with Spenco iron man insoles, coupled with the compression socks and ankle brace, I havent had any pains what so ever (fingers crossed) haha...

Now I'm tackling this case of plantar fasciitis in my right heel. I've been dealing with this over a year now. Some days better than others. I currently soak my foot in ice water and roll my foot with the spikey foot roller thingy lol...

I watch Seth James DeMoor vid as he deals with the same issues...

Back
Top Bottom