Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Agreed!!!... Love the way they fit... I also wear 2XU compression socks and ankle braces for added support...

Do any of you guys where compression socks for running?

I typically wear full 2XU tights, for running and basketball. I wear their shorts and 3/4 tights for other workouts. I don't have much experience with other brands compression gear besides Nike and Under Armour, which don't really compare to 2XU in my opinion. It's a step by step process to put their full tights on, which is a sign of quality compression if you ask me.

I like compression socks for recovery or when I'll be sitting for a long time, like plane rides and road trips. Haven't tried 2XU compression socks yet though.

CCEE031A-9BEA-4F92-AC21-07265719FC38.jpeg
So my picture was right for the reacts 2... I’m happy they look very familiar to the 1s! Love the fade on the midsole! Hopefully they give us some better CWs this time around!

I hope there is some sort of change. Would really be a waste to be the exact same set up with a larger swoosh :/

These do look quite interesting. Would love to give these a try as I haven't ran in Vomeros since the 10. In Seth James Demoor review, he says their heavy . He does do a lot of running in way lighter runners like the 4% and the Pegs Turbo.
Vomeros have always been heavy for the most part

Back
Top Bottom