Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

559D2337-9337-4362-9E32-4E1B82BED966.jpeg

Anyone have issues with the heel tab/loop? Mine is hanging on by a thread or two, literally. It’s only on the left shoe.

As I hard as I pull on my heel tab when putting on my shoes, they’re still intact. I’m surprised that’s happened to you.

As I hard as I pull on my heel tab when putting on my shoes, they’re still intact. I’m surprised that’s happened to you.

Crazy thing is I don’t even use them to put my shoe on, I slip a finger on the inside since the Flyknit is stretchy. I have no idea how this happened other than gradually over time during my runs.

Last edited:
559D2337-9337-4362-9E32-4E1B82BED966.jpeg

Anyone have issues with the heel tab/loop? Mine is hanging on by a thread or two, literally. It’s only on the left shoe.
Mine ripped after about 35 runs, I was probably a bit heavy handed to be fair. I just cut it off in the end, kind of like the mismatched look as the other one is on.

Mine ripped after about 35 runs, I was probably a bit heavy handed to be fair. I just cut it off in the end, kind of like the mismatched look as the other one is on.

Was it the left or right? Do you use them when putting yours on?

These just arrived. Black with multi looks really nice in person. Just not sure if I'm liking this knit I got. Gotta decide whether to send back and try again or stick. It's the green/yellow around the outside swoosh thats bothering me. It's the same on both.
When did these drop? Wanted to cop these and the South beach colorway
d0HZu9JhSJWkWpDvThj44g.jpg

These just arrived. Black with multi looks really nice in person. Just not sure if I'm liking this knit I got. Gotta decide whether to send back and try again or stick. It's the green/yellow around the outside swoosh thats bothering me. It's the same on both.

d0HZu9JhSJWkWpDvThj44g.jpg

Can’t wait to grab them! I think they look great with the black midsole... can’t stand white midsoles on every release! The knot looks nice IMO

Back
Top Bottom