Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I decided to search for the Epic React on twitter and it looks like it’s up on the Nike EU site. Have this been brought up? I only remember us talking about it releasing on SNS only. Hope this means it will be releasing here in the US.

9BF57860-ECA3-420E-9D80-311B8150BF28.png
It's been up a while.. They did an early access thing in November if you used NRC..
Only the uk13 is oos, so doesn't look like it sold that well. They'll be going to the sale soon I'd guess.

If Nike wasn’t planning on releasing it to the US, they might as well move that stock to us now and see what happens since it’s not selling out there.

I feel like that’s the last epic react 1.0 colorway we’re getting. Along with the VaporMax 2.0. Both have multi colors for the respective models last drop.

Seeing as new they have new iterations are dropping next month.

Yeah the multis have been up in other regions idk how they do things if they have outlets or not but I don’t think they’re gonna release on NDC but I do think they might end up in outlets eventually. I can buy them since I’m in another country right now but I’m leaning more towards the Oreo 2.0 they taxing too their almost 200 over here smh.

Those who bought the MC's from SNS and are in the states, how long did it take to get your kicks? I have never ordered anything from overseas like this before......what's odd is that I never got a confirmation # or anything.

Those who bought the MC's from SNS and are in the states, how long did it take to get your kicks? I have never ordered anything from overseas like this before......what's odd is that I never got a confirmation # or anything.

SNS isn’t one of those shady overseas retailer. Legit as they came and they arrive pretty quick. 3 to 4 days max.

No need to worry about custom fees either.

Last edited:
SNS has a warehouse in the states I believe

International shipping ain’t what it used to be. It’s just like buying from anywhere else. Within a week you can get something from wherever

Change all of the black to white except the heel cup, and I feel that mc epic react would have been a hit for me.

Sidebar...what’s the website for SNS? Do they have other exclusives runners not available in the states? :nerd:

Last edited:
Change all of the black to white except the heel cup, and I feel that mc epic react would have been a hit for me.

Sidebar...what’s the website for SNS? Do they have other exclusives runners not available in the states? :nerd:

Sneakersnstuff

I agree, people saying that white looks better with MC colorways; hell no, I like the black so much better, plus it doesn't look like poop after one run.

Then stop running in poop :lol:
Kidding man.

Thank goodness Epic Reacts handle good in the washing machine (with garmet bag). My OG whites/blues took a beating, especially on wet/muddy days.

NRC January challenge is up, compete & complete for a chance to win a pair of Epic React 2.0’s. Best of luck!

Attachments

• D65C225A-10CE-4226-9368-2131E1C5F25E.png
    D65C225A-10CE-4226-9368-2131E1C5F25E.png
    858.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 8E8DBD9D-D63A-44FB-B3A0-6FF4D0DE5BDE.png
    8E8DBD9D-D63A-44FB-B3A0-6FF4D0DE5BDE.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 45
Anyone buy a woman’s pair? I ordered the black/gold in my equavilant size but wondering if they are more narrow because they are womans or are they the same.

Anyone buy a woman’s pair? I ordered the black/gold in my equavilant size but wondering if they are more narrow because they are womans or are they the same.

im wondering the same thing. there was a pair i wanted but its womens

Back
Top Bottom