Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I am actually shocked that they have not done a full-on Volt CW yet; they only used it as an accent on the heel clip/cup, but not on the actual Flyknit upper which is very surprising.

I am actually shocked that they have not done a full-on Volt CW yet; they only used it as an accent on the heel clip/cup, but not on the actual Flyknit upper which is very surprising.

Their is a volt upper pair but never came out in US

EB302FF9-9EAD-472A-B7F4-9F668BBA065D.jpeg

Geshhh! What are you guys doing to your laces haha... I very lightly tie my laces because they already have a comfortable enough snug fit...

Just recently hit over 200 mi on my wolf grey pair. I bought these back in Feb but have been rotating between ZF’s, Peg 32’s and two pairs of VF’s

As you can tell, I’m a supinator due to the worn edges of the sole. I feel like I can get another 200 mi out of these as I’m training for an upcoming 1/2 marathon.

Not sure if this happens with anyone else but I feel that they’re more comforable & responsive when they hit the high mileage point. Had a similar feeling with my OG ZF’s
C7B7ED95-373C-42D8-B7EC-983C4501CBD9.jpeg
28D1E323-D02B-4E14-B063-C6A1ADC69C8D.jpeg

012B97A5-FCD9-401F-802D-C684B68597DF.jpeg
211EDDE3-4426-415A-B6C5-56F20A90E1C2.jpeg
315F7ABF-08C1-4DA7-9D2F-DEBC111EAA30.jpeg

I agree, my OG white/blues had about 300+ running miles on them and they felt better every time I took them for a spin. I even wore them casually. Cold weather is the only time they feel a bit stiff.

Unfortunately I sent them back to Nike because the heel tab ripped. Fresh pair from DSG came in yesterday though :nthat:

Last edited:
Just recently hit over 200 mi on my wolf grey pair. I bought these back in Feb but have been rotating between ZF’s, Peg 32’s and two pairs of VF’s

As you can tell, I’m a supinator due to the worn edges of the sole. I feel like I can get another 200 mi out of these as I’m training for an upcoming 1/2 marathon.

Not sure if this happens with anyone else but I feel that they’re more comforable & responsive when they hit the high mileage point. Had a similar feeling with my OG ZF’s

You have plenty of more miles left in that pair. I have over 500 miles in my OG pair, though I recently bought a new pair of triple black for running so my OG pair only sees casual wear now. My flyknit loosened a bit and got more comfortable, but I didn't notice any more responsiveness with miles, if anything I like how they stayed constant with time. Yeah, they stiffen when it's cold.

I wouldn't necessarily assume you are a supinator based on the wear alone. It is natural to wear that portion of the outsole, which is why Nike made it more solid with less deep grooves there. The foot hangs loose during a running stride and always hits there first. That is why Pegs and the new Voms have a "strike pad" there.

What’s the consensus on the pue platinum with bright crimson sole? I’m between picking these up on sale or waiting for the 2.0 black pair that release on 1/31.

What’s the consensus on the pue platinum with bright crimson sole? I’m between picking these up on sale or waiting for the 2.0 black pair that release on 1/31.
I would only rock them for running not casually, they remind me of a pair of shoe I had back in the day...

6E9D249F-4C66-4094-9B66-04A48C28C717.jpeg

This one? I copped during the Hibbet’s sale last month for $70 and some change. Going to be my spring/summer ‘19 kicks. Or maybe I should turn them into my daily runner...decisions decisions.

6E9D249F-4C66-4094-9B66-04A48C28C717.jpeg

This one? I copped during the Hibbet’s sale last month for $70 and some change. Going to be my spring/summer ‘19 kicks. Or maybe I should turn them into my daily runner...decisions decisions.

Thanks. Just noticed my size sold out on RW. Is there much difference running wise between these and the Odyssey. I have my eye on the wolf grey pair.

I’m thinking about buying several White/White cws for sole swaps. I really want the Element React soles to be available in White/White though.

I felt a significant difference in plushness in the Elements over the Epics. The Elements had that pillow sinking feel that I’m looking for.

Back
Top Bottom