Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

BQ8928-002-1.jpg
BQ8928-002-5.jpg

What’s the consensus on the pue platinum with bright crimson sole? I’m between picking these up on sale or waiting for the 2.0 black pair that release on 1/31.

I'm not sure the 2.0 is worth the extra money given how little has changed... At least with the crimson, they stand out. A few people here were surprised the upper was platinum instead of white, as the pics looked white, but still an awesome CW. Guess it depends on what you are planning on wearing with it.

6E9D249F-4C66-4094-9B66-04A48C28C717.jpeg

This one? I copped during the Hibbet’s sale last month for $70 and some change. Going to be my spring/summer ‘19 kicks. Or maybe I should turn them into my daily runner...decisions decisions.
Those are nice.. I don't think they released them here, or if they did it wasn't a gr.. Nike has some weird release strategies when it comes to cw's.

Living in NY smh
Haha it’s nice to have a pool but the maintenance :smh:

I’ve been checking SNS daily hoping they will have a restock on the multis, I won’t give up. Keeping hope alive. Stupid me for changing my mind and wait for a US release.

Weird that SNS is the only retailer to drop them? I saw someone else posted a place that had them before but I was not familiar with that retailer.

I decided to search for the Epic React on twitter and it looks like it’s up on the Nike EU site. Have this been brought up? I only remember us talking about it releasing on SNS only. Hope this means it will be releasing here in the US.

9BF57860-ECA3-420E-9D80-311B8150BF28.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom