Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I went TTS fit snug but comfortable which is what i like when running. Heel is very tight but im sure theyll stretch once i put some miles on em. Cushioning feels great just walking around the house.

Last edited:
Got mine in today, they feel really good, and look awesome, but honestly not for me. Going to be returning them tomorrow, not feeling the white as much.

xnwLzqE.gif

Im in love w these. Same as my vapormax size (13)...so light its ridiculous. I find the heel lockdown just fine and the soles are pretty dreamy.
Im a fan, my dogs a fan
IMG_4427.jpg

and this sums it all up
IMG_4429.jpg

Damn boy, you crazy standing on $1k Wood Wood Ultraboosts with these GR $150 not so epic React fly knits.

Boost is dead i'm back to buying Nikes only but those Ultraboosts still superior in every way.

The wood wood didn’t snap snap. Neither animal or shoe was harmed in the taking of that photo. (maybe some butthurt fanbois tho)

No need to be a fan boy of BMWs to recognize an inferior product like a Yaris. And you did the pic for reacts on the 'gram.

you do realize standing on a pair of shoes isn't going to hurt them...right?

kind of sums up the "sneakerhead" mentality

If purposely getting dirt on expensive clothes makes you feel good, mmm OK. And you're right, definitely not a sneaker head. My dress shoes and boots are worth more than my sneakers.

No need to be a fan boy of BMWs to recognize an inferior product like a Yaris. And you did the pic for reacts on the 'gram.
I did it for NT first. Always NT, then it goes to the gram.

Yaris’s (Yari?) are fine for 15k. Not sure BMW could do much more for 15k (and I have strong ties to the BMW brand, used to run their US advertising). Furthermore, Why would you compare a luxury German marque to a specific Japanese economy compact model? Miserable comparison.

Last edited:
i was worried the all white would be too plain compared to the models that caught my attention dropping on 2/22.

but in person the whites very clean. that purple blue shelf is dope. dunno if i’m brainswashed by Nike but the minimal all white does have that “exclusive” look compared to the 2/22. anyone with pairs feel that way or is it just me

wonder if my thoughts will hold up to the more colorful pairs in person.

Reactions: ARK
fam I find it hilarious a couple days ago you killed these before having them but now you are all into them now

I am glad you came around

They aren't as pillowy as the other sneaker(they're a little firmer), but very comfortable. I didn't find them that tight. I wear a lot of tight kicks though. The Lebron XV when I first put it on in the top lace area for the first hour, because I went half a size down because they run long. Now that was tight to me. Now they fit like a glove. Oh and the Beluga 2.0's if you go TTS. That's tight.

I have to wear them for a day, maybe this weekend.

fam I find it hilarious a couple days ago you killed these before having them but now you are all into them now

I am glad you came around

lmao who me?

nah i was just saying the B word is some of the comfiest stuff i’ve worn. and that based on what i’ve gotten from nike (comfort wise) as of late, i had low expectations. but these exceeded them.

listen at the end of the day i’m a nike guy at heart but if another brand puts out something that makes my feet feel good i’m not gonna spite them with brand loyalty

i never came in here to slander Nike by mentioning the other shoe. it wasjust a comparison that the whole internet is also making based on an eye test

Most comfortable Nike shoe I've ever worn. I can't speak to lunar or 4% or that stuff. I stick to AM1, AM90, AM95, AM97, Presto, and Huarache. I wear og AM1 like 90% of the time. Y'all know I can't compare to boost either. Best way to explain these is spongy. Like I can feel where my heel hits bc it sinks in. It springs back so it's stable but it's super soft. I'll be grabbing the next few colorways and will most likely be wearing these Monday-Thursday and putting my AM1's up for Fridays and weekends. Never thought I'd say that.

I just want a comparison to Flyknit Lunar or Lunar Epic, anyone able to do that?

it's basically a much advanced version, it is no secret Nike kind of rested on their laurels the past couple years and barely upgraded from solid first run models

if you liked Lunar Flyknits and Epic 1's then I think you will LOVE these

If purposely getting dirt on expensive clothes makes you feel good, mmm OK. And you're right, definitely not a sneaker head. My dress shoes and boots are worth more than my sneakers.
u sound like one of them fanboys he talking bout. whats up with that?

Back
Top Bottom