Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Fanboy of who? I sold all my Adidas shoes and all I have are Nikes and high fashion brands, but you're delusional if you think this shoe is better than a $1k Wood Wood Ultraboost to be stepping on it. Don't be a fanboy. The disrespect from sneaker heads is unreal.

Why do i care what resell is? The WW shoe cost 180 bucks. This shoe costs 150 bucks. In terms of performance i'd take the react over the wood wood thats the visual analogy. Im not making a comparison of resale value - thats the hypebeast ****. Btw since you care..itscloser to 1300 in a size 13 and i can step on anything

I just don't get it. Who cares what a shoe is valued at? I had OW AJ1's and thought they were complete ***. Just a ridiculous looking shoe. I appreciate the design aspect but I'd laugh at myself for wearing them. I have AM1 Viotechs that go for about $500+ and I swear on my dog's life that I'd take a 2017 AM1 Pinnacle that ended up in outlets over them. They are grails for some but are just meh to me. I couldn't care less what the value of a shoe is.

If they made 100 pairs of Nike react xxx model, and Kanye renounced his adidas affiliation, and said that he was a react man for life, and people lined up for 5 days just to touch it, and by some miracle it made its way to stock x where it sold for 9,000 dollars...does it change anything about the performance of the shoe? Is it now "better"? The goonery.

Last edited:
Fanboy of who? I sold all my Adidas shoes and all I have are Nikes and high fashion brands, but you're delusional if you think this shoe is better than a $1k Wood Wood Ultraboost to be stepping on it. Don't be a fanboy. The disrespect from sneaker heads is unreal.

disrespect :lol:

at the end of the day, it's a sneaker b, rubber and primeknit. It ain't that serious. disrespect :lol:

weren’t we supposed to get like 4 months of free apple music with these?

how does that work did yous get anything in the box?

i already have apple music i wonder if it can still apply

Hmm...so if I already have Apple Music, do I save $40 with a credit each month?

Attachments

• 0916027E-7F85-4AD0-B514-525EC69FC982.png
    0916027E-7F85-4AD0-B514-525EC69FC982.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
weren’t we supposed to get like 4 months of free apple music with these?

how does that work did yous get anything in the box?

i already have apple music i wonder if it can still apply
I just got my code. I have a Nike+ notification and took me to a page with it.

if you already have apple music, it will give you 1 month free vs a new member which will get 4 months free

I think there's a lot here beyond performance and comfort...the more i wear and look at this thing, the more i appreciate the aesthetic value. Is it a full-on lifestyle looker, no not yet. But its got all the right ingredients to get there with the right weaves/blocking.
IMG_4445.jpg
Vapormax are great but a little unstable at times, very supportive but almost too firm (love em to death but I get peoples gripes). I love em aesthetically, some, not so much.
Zoom fly SP - supper supportive, super light, a little squishy, the plate is odd for everyday lifestyle purposes, but it looks great casually.
Vaporfly 4% - so soft, so fast, so springy, but really really geared towards performance - walking around feels like brining a stealth bomber to a knife fight. Clearly a running shoe
IMG_4438.jpg

Epic react: I'd say the most balanced...is it the lifestyle shoe that the vapormax is?...not quite yet...but it also feels a lot more wearable and better performing. Id say they went for the best all around running/lifestyle (aka walking aorund) performer with enough looks to get by on the street. In other colorways, I think this will be an absolute beauty. This model is for real.
IMG_4444.jpg

I think there's a lot here beyond performance and comfort...the more i wear and look at this thing, the more i appreciate the aesthetic value. Is it a full-on lifestyle looker, no not yet. But its got all the right ingredients to get there with the right weaves/blocking.
IMG_4445.jpg
Vapormax are great but a little unstable at times, very supportive but almost too firm (love em to death but I get peoples gripes). I love em aesthetically, some, not so much.
Zoom fly SP - supper supportive, super light, a little squishy, the plate is odd for everyday lifestyle purposes, but it looks great casually.
Vaporfly 4% - so soft, so fast, so springy, but really really geared towards performance - walking around feels like brining a stealth bomber to a knife fight. Clearly a running shoe
IMG_4438.jpg

Epic react: I'd say the most balanced...is it the lifestyle shoe that the vapormax is?...not quite yet...but it also feels a lot more wearable and better performing. Id say they went for the best all around running/lifestyle (aka walking aorund) performer with enough looks to get by on the street. In other colorways, I think this will be an absolute beauty. This model is for real.
IMG_4444.jpg

nice review.

this shoe made me wanna get the 4% because i didnt know much about it til seeing it referred to as the upper echelon compared to the epic react.

is the zoom x that good? if im not a runner is it worth as a "sneaker guy" to grab a pair?

Good recap bigevan23 bigevan23 ... I am in 100% just waiting for the right color. Will wear try these casually (work) and gym (with some 1-2-3 mile running)

nice review.

this shoe made me wanna get the 4% because i didnt know much about it til seeing it referred to as the upper echelon compared to the epic react.

is the zoom x that good? if im not a runner is it worth as a "sneaker guy" to grab a pair?

If you're not a serious runner, grab Zoom Fly SP. They are geared toward "lifestyle".

Nike made sure these would look good casually which is a huge reason Adidas had a resurgence

Nike's runners in the last couple years weren't something you really work with jeans, etc.

people are moving away from athletisure which is where Nike tripped up for a bit but 2018 clearly shows their new direction

If you're not a serious runner, grab Zoom Fly SP. They are geared toward "lifestyle".
This is like telling me "You don't need the Cherokee Trackhawk with 700hp to drive around the city." Damn that. That red light is my starting light.

Anyone have these in stores yet to try on? Evan, thanks for insight/review, but I really want to try on before ordering. I plan to run in one pair and casual the other.

Back
Top Bottom