Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

They aren't as pillowy as the other sneaker(they're a little firmer), but very comfortable. I didn't find them that tight. I wear a lot of tight kicks though. The Lebron XV when I first put it on in the top lace area for the first hour, because I went half a size down because they run long. Now that was tight to me. Now they fit like a glove. Oh and the Beluga 2.0's if you go TTS. That's tight.

I have to wear them for a day, maybe this weekend.
u got any vapormax? how tight are they compared to them?

it's basically a much advanced version, it is no secret Nike kind of rested on their laurels the past couple years and barely upgraded from solid first run models

if you liked Lunar Flyknits and Epic 1's then I think you will LOVE these
Yah these are a much improved version of the LE1 imho. Lighter, more responsive...yet somehow more supportive. I'm very impressed.
If they get the knit right w colorways that I dig, this will become like a modern fk racer for me. Gotta catch em all.

I just want a comparison to Flyknit Lunar or Lunar Epic, anyone able to do that?
In my opinion, these are way more snug than both of those. In comparison to comfortability, I would say the React is much more comfortable. I had to size up on both Flyknit Lunar & Lunar Epic and went TTS on these. I've used all for running and after just a few runs I can say these are great!

weren’t we supposed to get like 4 months of free apple music with these?

how does that work did yous get anything in the box?

i already have apple music i wonder if it can still apply

Im in love w these. Same as my vapormax size (13)...so light its ridiculous. I find the heel lockdown just fine and the soles are pretty dreamy.
Im a fan, my dogs a fan
IMG_4427.jpg

and this sums it all up
IMG_4429.jpg

Hurtin feelings!

I hope you guys that did women's pairs have super narrow feet. I don't have a super wide foot, maybe slightly above average, and these things are pretty tight across my foot. Not so tight that they are uncomfortable but certainly tight enough that my foot doesn't wiggle in them. I hope they stretch out just a tad.

And I don't run but these things make me want to. The spring/bounce in them is fun coming from og AM1's.

it's basically a much advanced version, it is no secret Nike kind of rested on their laurels the past couple years and barely upgraded from solid first run models

if you liked Lunar Flyknits and Epic 1's then I think you will LOVE these
I don't know about that. I just got mine in yesterday. The Lunar Flyknit 1 is probably my favorite shoe of the past 10 years, the Lunar 2 was terrible, the Lunar 3 good, and then the Epics just downright ugly, though I still own and occasionally run in a pair.

Women’s pair shipped. Nike did next day air.

Yea, got notification last night and noticed this as well

I hope you guys that did women's pairs have super narrow feet. I don't have a super wide foot, maybe slightly above average, and these things are pretty tight across my foot. Not so tight that they are uncomfortable but certainly tight enough that my foot doesn't wiggle in them. I hope they stretch out just a tad.

And I don't run but these things make me want to. The spring/bounce in them is fun coming from og AM1's.

Going to take my chances. Worst case they go back and hope to make out on the 22nd.

Should have went a half size down, but the 12.5 was sold out. Might give it a test run anyways then head to my local Nike outlet to return.

u sound like one of them fanboys he talking bout. whats up with that?
Fanboy of who? I sold all my Adidas shoes and all I have are Nikes and high fashion brands, but you're delusional if you think this shoe is better than a $1k Wood Wood Ultraboost to be stepping on it. Don't be a fanboy. The disrespect from sneaker heads is unreal.

Fanboy of who? I sold all my Adidas shoes and all I have are Nikes and high fashion brands, but you're delusional if you think this shoe is better than a $1k Wood Wood Ultraboost to be stepping on it. Don't be a fanboy. The disrespect from sneaker heads is unreal.
Why do you keep bringing up the value of the shoe? Is a shoe better or worse based on the resell market? That's how you judge shoes?

You're what's wrong with the game these days.

Back
Top Bottom