Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Feature Las Vegas had em in stock. Straight to feet. Went TTS. Same react feel as the elements. They also had the iridescent pack of the react 55. Forgot to take a pic.

109DEF6A-20F0-4F41-ABEE-2E918F67D769.jpeg
So what are your thoughts on these after wearing them a few times?

Nike need to make some flyease 'Epic Relax' house shoes/slippers so you can be as comfy on the inside as you are on the outside.
Honestly I thought they were going to make some slides with a React sole because I noticed a few ball players wearing them before games.

Honestly I thought they were going to make some slides with a React sole because I noticed a few ball players wearing them before games.

I use an uncaged pair of Epics with the insoles removed as my house slippers. The flyknit is not fuzzy and soft, but it works, especially with a pair of no-show socks. So yeah, if Nike made some slides or slippers with the Epic/Rise/Phantom REACT mid/outsoles, that would be awesome.

Phantoms showing on nike EU as 'coming soon' (tomoi guess?) .. Still not really sold on any of the initial cw's but I'll probably grab a pair of the blue tints just to see what they feel like..

Phantoms showing on nike EU as 'coming soon' (tomoi guess?) .. Still not really sold on any of the initial cw's but I'll probably grab a pair of the blue tints just to see what they feel like..
I checked some of the EU NDC sites and it appears only the women's version gets the solid color CWs. The mens are white, black, platinum, and the shared MC CW. Hopefully the US NDC will have a better selection for men, though I'm probably getting the white/platinum fade CW.

I use an uncaged pair of Epics with the insoles removed as my house slippers. The flyknit is not fuzzy and soft, but it works, especially with a pair of no-show socks. So yeah, if Nike made some slides or slippers with the Epic/Rise/Phantom REACT mid/outsoles, that would be awesome.
I rock my ER1's without laces & they feel great. I'm sure they can pull off some Epic Slide Reacts that would sell like crazy.

I checked some of the EU NDC sites and it appears only the women's version gets the solid color CWs. The mens are white, black, platinum, and the shared MC CW. Hopefully the US NDC will have a better selection for men, though I'm probably getting the white/platinum fade CW.
The white/hydrogen blue/blue tint are the only ones that look 'right' to me so far.. Not checked the women's ones.

So what are your thoughts on these after wearing them a few times?
I love them! I’ve used them everyday/ all day since I bought em. Used them on the treadmill the past 2 nights. Really comfortable. Feels like it has more react cushioning on the heel. I have a wide foot, I like the extra room, but for some, it might run half size big.

Well, the US NDC just released the Phantoms MC for NikePlus members only... In kid sizes only. (smh) Nike, are you really gonna market the Phantoms for Moms who are tired of trying to get their kids to tie their shoes?

Back
Top Bottom