Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just off a 4k walk/run wearing the phantoms (with some nike multiplier socks) and I have blisters on the base of my achilles tendon on both sides. It's the part where the heel loop stitching meets the top of the heel support and it's pinched rather than rubbed.
Pretty sure it would break in, but it's something to be mindful of. There's a lot of give in the upper so it almost feels like I could have gone down half a size to stop them moving at all..

Just off a 4k walk/run wearing the phantoms (with some nike multiplier socks) and I have blisters on the base of my achilles tendon on both sides. It's the part where the heel loop stitching meets the top of the heel support and it's pinched rather than rubbed.
Pretty sure it would break in, but it's something to be mindful of. There's a lot of give in the upper so it almost feels like I could have gone down half a size to stop them moving at all..

Thanks for feedback

Blisters after only 4K is NOT ok. Do you have any ER1s or ER2s to compare with? The Nike press release said something about adding elastic at foot opening. I hope they didn’t mess up the great ER fit.

My EPs are sitting in my mailbox at home but I’m on travel and won’t get to try them until weekend.

Thanks for feedback

Blisters after only 4K is NOT ok. Do you have any ER1s or ER2s to compare with? The Nike press release said something about adding elastic at foot opening. I hope they didn’t mess up the great ER fit.

My EPs are sitting in my mailbox at home but I’m on travel and won’t get to try them until weekend.
ER1s no issues after a lot of miles and about 3 weeks since I started wearing some ER2s with no issues so far..
Sending them back and getting another odyssey id done before those vanish.

There's a lot of give in the upper so it almost feels like I could have gone down half a size...]
Thought I was the only one feeling like this. No blisters like you experienced but they feel as little loose compared to my ER1's. My ER2's arrive this week so I'll compare them to those as well but the next pair of Phantoms I get will be a ½ size smaller.

ER1s no issues after a lot of miles and about 3 weeks since I started wearing some ER2s with no issues so far..
Sending them back and getting another odyssey id done before those vanish.
Well, if the ER1s and ER2s did not give you an issue, then Nike changed the foot opening ring and/or pull tab interface in the EPs. Now I can't wait until the weekend when I can try mine out.

Thought I was the only one feeling like this. No blisters like you experienced but they feel as little loose compared to my ER1's. My ER2's arrive this week so I'll compare them to those as well but the next pair of Phantoms I get will be a ½ size smaller.
My ER1s and ER2s are borderline too big, so it will be interesting to see if my EPs are too big and I have to go down a half size too. My "uncaged" ER1s are tts and do not feel loose at all, nor do they cause blisters. After over 300 running miles, they are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever owned. I'm hoping the EPs feel as good as my uncaged ER1s. If not, I'll just send them back.

My ER1s and ER2s are borderline too big, so it will be interesting to see if my EPs are too big and I have to go down a half size too. My "uncaged" ER1s are tts and do not feel loose at all, nor do they cause blisters. After over 300 running miles, they are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever owned. I'm hoping the EPs feel as good as my uncaged ER1s. If not, I'll just send them back.
My ER1's fit great. I don't run in them though, knees are jacked up. The only time I run is in between 2 basketball goals or if some shots pop off. But for casual wear, those things are comfy! I'll just wear a thicker sock for my first pair of EPR's & drop a ½ size on the rest.

IDS are back up
Nice.. Glad I was taking my time with the odys now..
In da basket..
Screenshot_20190506-184811_Chrome.jpg

Ever since I missed the first Epic IDs, I've been wanting to make this CW:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-07-at-9-16-14-PM.png

Wish i could make the front and rear pull tabs match... I hope the blue is as bright as in picture, as the PSG's blue CW was much duller than Nike's pic

Back
Top Bottom