Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Did I miss these? I checked Footlocker's website daily, supposed to launch May 2nd, never saw them. I'd really like to pick these up.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-12-at-10-46-27-AM.png
pretty sure these ended up being the ones with a white sole - BQ8928-007
bq8928-007_01.jpg

The only place that has images of that particular CW is a place I'm not familiar with.. https://www.prodirectrunning.com/p/...-university-red-mens-shoes-bq8928-007-200324/
the SKU they used for that comes back as the ones with the white soles and red heel areas, so maybe the black midsole ones were pre-production?

:edit - I've messaged that site to ask if the photos are accurate to current stock.. will see what (if anything) they say.

Last edited:
The Cortez tribute cw looks dope as hell here

B911B2F9-A203-4768-896A-C06313CDA7D7.jpeg

White Flyknit in the long run though... :/
Flyknit takes suede dyes really well.. React foam not sure yet, but keep meaning to try some on the soles of something to see if it holds in the recessed parts. Might end up just being a case of making up a 'dip' and dropping them in for a while.

finally got the notifications for my other iD pairs being made.. they must have quite a few to do if it's taken this long to get started.

The first pair I ordered 5/7 are in the finishing stage and will ship soon, and next two are still in the build stage. So Nike is cranking these iDs out.

edit - shipped 5/18

Last edited:
Dude, I didn't know those cream Jordan Apex React released too! Will try to cop them after next week cuz I'm going on a mini vacation. Gotta make sure I don't over spend during the trip first. :rolleyes

Should've took advantage of that $30 off anything over $150 promo Nike had a week or two ago if I knew they were out.

Figured it out... has to be a white midsole! So annoying bc I don’t do white midsoles

I didn’t do the gradient. I switched back and forth a few times before deciding against. I was afraid of yellowing for some reason. I went with just the light blue.

I would think the fur collar/lining would be impractical for normal wear. For Tinker and pictures, OK, but real use? Nah

I am curious, however, about using a rim of React foam to hold the heel in, instead of a TPU heel cup like ERs.

Back
Top Bottom