Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

but my experience with the phantoms has put me off a little..

I think the problem with Phantoms was Nike put a grabby rubbery surface on the inside of heel to hold the heel in place. This rubs a blister at top. The pics posted of IDs seem to show a different softer liner on heel support. So, I’m hopeful my laceless IDs will not have the problem. That is why I stopped at only a couple pair. I wanted to see them before going nuts with orders. But by the time I get my first pair in to try the IDs may be gone.

If someone here on NT gets in their laceless IDs, please post a pic of the inside lining of heel support.

I think the problem with Phantoms was Nike put a grabby rubbery surface on the inside of heel to hold the heel in place. This rubs a blister at top. The pics posted of IDs seem to show a different softer liner on heel support. So, I’m hopeful my laceless IDs will not have the problem. That is why I stopped at only a couple pair. I wanted to see them before going nuts with orders. But by the time I get my first pair in to try the IDs may be gone.
then not being around for long is why I've been a little bit machine gunner with buying them..
I guess a pair of laceless ones should be considered..
If they suck Nike will take em back, so it's not a risk.
My goose is cooked now.. :lol:

Targaryen

7622639C-95B2-46E8-B472-D7ED13661893.jpeg
81AAB23B-E5E0-4589-979E-AB2EAEABEF0F.jpeg
FC2007E4-C7B8-4CCB-BFB7-D6B4E2E9CC73.jpeg
trying to do a Mother of Dragons one and was thinking 'storm'+'born'.. High Valyrian is a bit clunky so gave up with that.. :tongue:

This earlier post of an ID leads me to believe the inner heel reinforcement lining will be the soft kind.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-14-at-9-28-15-AM.png

I am guessing (and hoping), the Phantom IDs will really be laceless Epic IDs (the diff being Phantoms have plastic guards on sides of upper and the grabby heel reinforcement).

finally got the notifications for my other iD pairs being made.. they must have quite a few to do if it's taken this long to get started.

Back
Top Bottom