Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yeah, I'm not feeling those at all.
'Bowling shoe ugly' could've been invented for them.
Maybe it's just the cw, but I doubt it.

Seen these at my local champs.

8DD5D068-7448-49A7-AF48-EBA6BB975FCF.jpeg

Fellas, would I be ok if I go tts on these even if I’m flat footed? Also, how are they for running? I’ll be running on a treadmill and concrete.

I need those Black/White 2s or any cw with the White Midsole / Black heel shelf for this potential swap. I think most will be disgusted, but I really like these lol

Jordan Racer 88 X Epic React 2 - White Cement.jpg

Fellas, would I be ok if I go tts on these even if I’m flat footed? Also, how are they for running? I’ll be running on a treadmill and concrete.
you should be OK TTS with flat feet, but be prepared for a little achy time while you get used to them.
I don't like them so much on a treadmill - they feel a bit too soft, and they wear a lot faster.. Much prefer Zoom soles like pegasus 35's or Spiridons.
Surfaces that have no give at all are where they shine, so they feel perfect for me on concrete/tarmac/pavement.

you should be OK TTS with flat feet, but be prepared for a little achy time while you get used to them.
I don't like them so much on a treadmill - they feel a bit too soft, and they wear a lot faster.. Much prefer Zoom soles like pegasus 35's or Spiridons.
Surfaces that have no give at all are where they shine, so they feel perfect for me on concrete/tarmac/pavement.

Thank you! Choosing between ER, Pegasus 35, Pegasus 35 turbo, or vomero 14 for treadmill and concrete use and also durable since I don’t buy running shoes as often.

Thank you! Choosing between ER, Pegasus 35, Pegasus 35 turbo, or vomero 14 for treadmill and concrete use and also durable since I don’t buy running shoes as often.
Odyssey Reacts seem a bit more durable due to more wear areas, but the sizing is a little less predictable in my experience. Worth trying some on if you can.
The first version is a little less flexy and have a shorter heel overhang than ER's, so that might be more comfy for flat footers. The second one has a little more give, but still not as much as the ER1 or 2.
I got some pegasus 35 shields a few weeks ago to see how they felt and I really like those, but sizing is also a bit random (run long and a bit narrow).

I think i like the shape of the React 2019. That colorway is def atrocious but i can see potential in the shape and overall make-up. Def looks more like a runner than the epic react 1 and 2 if that makes sense...which i like

Odyssey Reacts seem a bit more durable due to more wear areas, but the sizing is a little less predictable in my experience. Worth trying some on if you can.
The first version is a little less flexy and have a shorter heel overhang than ER's, so that might be more comfy for flat footers. The second one has a little more give, but still not as much as the ER1 or 2.
I got some pegasus 35 shields a few weeks ago to see how they felt and I really like those, but sizing is also a bit random (run long and a bit narrow).

Noted! Thanks again for your input. Gonna check out the store this weekend.

I guess it’s official, I’m the only one ordering IDs without laces... smh
I ordered one pair of laceless for my mrs, but my experience with the phantoms has put me off a little..

May have just (totally by accident) ordered that 'Fire&Ice' pair I just posted.. :lol:
I'm in soooo much trouble with wifey. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom