Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

7D00A53F-662F-423D-A0B4-B65E773DAFBB.jpeg
Can’t wait for more colors! Give us some Limited MC options on Nike ID

the only real date for the black ones was on the finishline calendar

finishline got 5 colorways dropping on the 22nd

Ordered a pair for the wife. Worst shoes ever to try and get on. Way too much effort required and she doesn’t even have wide feet.

May try and half size up for her when the pink pair drops, but these are going back for sure.

finally got a chance to wear my pair and they are definitely super comfy. was a bit scared that these would be a bit too snug going TTS after reading what everyone said, but these fit perfectly for me. actually thought that the vapormax are more snug than these and those took a bit of breaking in before they got comfy

as for comfort and comparison, definitely one of my favorites right now. not as springy as the vapor/zoom flys like some are saying, but felt really nice to run in and just casually walk around with. loved the vapormax and boost, but these are probably going to be my go to shoes and can't wait till the navy and the black cws release.

finally got a chance to wear my pair and they are definitely super comfy. was a bit scared that these would be a bit too snug going TTS after reading what everyone said, but these fit perfectly for me. actually thought that the vapormax are more snug than these and those took a bit of breaking in before they got comfy

as for comfort and comparison, definitely one of my favorites right now. not as springy as the vapor/zoom flys like some are saying, but felt really nice to run in and just casually walk around with. loved the vapormax and boost, but these are probably going to be my go to shoes and can't wait till the navy and the black cws release.
I agree with all of this.

Got the white pair on early access. Decent shoes. To me, it is the most comfortable among ALL of Nike shoes. Though, No where near UltraBoost level of comfortability and possibly durability. Definitely need to go up at least .5 size as i have to take out the insole to fit my foot in. The pair went to GOAT the next day. Will cop for gym shoes when it goes on-sale.

Nah, these are TTS. They're snug with the Flynit, but the length is near perfect TTS. Ran in these on the track. Wasn't impressed. Felt slower than both the Zoom Fly & Vaporfly. React foam feels like Lunarlon+. Was expecting more bounce/energy return, but I'll admit to be an elitist 4% ZoomX snob now even the Zoom Flys are dead to me.

Been running in my ZF a lot lately and it’s becoming my go to running shoe so when I get a pair of these it’ll be for casual only like my vapormax

Quick question: my apologies if this has been asked before but, I'm a 9 in FKR, do you guys thinks it's fine to go with my size for these? How do these compare with the FKRs in terms of sizing? Thanks!

Quick question: my apologies if this has been asked before but, I'm a 9 in FKR, do you guys thinks it's fine to go with my size for these? How do these compare with the FKRs in terms of sizing? Thanks!

Racers run really small for me

I can wear a 9.5 in Racers but prefer a 10, I went with a 9.5 in these and they fit great

Back
Top Bottom