Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Looks pretty futuristic in the looks to me. Wouldn't fit my current attire wardrobe, not a bad looking sneaker.

A Triple Black CW with black React cushioning would be cool to see.

The footlandings in that video are horrendous.

Nice slow mo shots though

That's me in the video and I definitely need to fix my form hahah but was also trying to show the different striking forms starting first from the forefoot and transitioning to the heel. The fast to slow motion kind of messed it up as editing in an iPhone made it difficult and didn't end up properly capturing all three. Was bored at my place and figured it be fun to record my first run in the Epic Reacts.

Just did a run. Yeah not feeling the heel lock down

Not sure if it’s cause the sole doesn’t have much flex so kind of as you go the shoe goes.

Or could just simply and probably is the lacing system. Could also size down but not sure by toes would completely agree esp when my feet swell up

Not drastically bad or anything but it does bother me

Again fine for.casual walking around, not gonna be flopping off of your feet :lol:

It means the way he is landing on his feet in the video is horrendous :lol:

But it was nice for the slow mo shots

Oh, I didn't watch it.

Not sure if it’s cause the sole doesn’t have much flex so kind of as you go the shoe goes.

Or could just simply and probably is the lacing system. Could also size down but not sure by toes would completely agree esp when my feet swell up

Again fine for.casual walking around, not gonna be flopping off of your feet :lol:

You prob just have weird *** shaped feet. Have you tried heel lock lacing.

Try lacing them like this

^ as long the shoe allowed it, I’ve always tied my running shoes that way. Even my metcons are tied that way. I find them to be more locked in and snug this way.

Me too. I had heel slippage on one model of shoes (I forget what they even were) and now lace all of my kicks like that.

I’m in for the greys when they drop. What the hell, why not... Even if they don’t knock my boosts out of my rotation I can still wear them with all my Nike college gear. I don’t cross brands. OCD won’t allow it. 8)

That being said... They need to do something with team red.

I think I’m gonna beat the hell out of the whites and then dye them. Should be easier than dying leather. I’ve learned from my mistakes w the acronym af1 debacle.

Also very keen to pick up the blacks tomorrow. Hopefully it happens.

Anyone have a sense of how well the midsoles on these can be cleaned? Hopefully, it's easier than those on Boost shoes....

what time did the white pair release last week? I'm assuming the black pair tomorrow will follow the same time?

Back
Top Bottom