Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Finally. Glad I was lucky enough to hit on the restock last week. Still surprised this all even happened lol.
77DDDC1C-D827-4AE7-AFCB-D89E1D958DC1.jpeg
:pimp:

Nice pick up. I had a chance to cop, but decided not to. The translucent isn't just my cup of tea. Besides, knowing it'll give me blister on the heel is another reason I pass.

jordan react havocs ~$56 after the code cyber25 and for once fnl is offering free shipping so no extra $8 on a $50 order

Just picked up a a pair of triple black react 270's for £53. Good times :smile:
It's a nice combo, just wish they'd made the forefoot area a little thicker cos they still feel a touch 'fallforward' like the air270's.
Nice comfy shoe but definitely run a bit long in my usual UK10. tried 9.5's but they were way too narrow and the tongue ended up a bit gappy on the inner edge.

Tempted to get some of the winterized ones, but loathe to pay full price for them.. lol..

I’m not sure if many people still care about the 87’s, but I still find it interesting that the production dates indicate this was a new batch ordered by Nike. I wonder if the sails are next or if they’ll keep those limited.

I’m not sure if many people still care about the 87’s, but I still find it interesting that the production dates indicate this was a new batch ordered by Nike. I wonder if the sails are next or if they’ll keep those limited.
Does anybody know how fast they sold out? Seems like it was pretty quick like it really wasn’t that many available and no one knew about this restock and they still went quick I don’t see why they would order in such small numbers...

Does anybody know how fast they sold out? Seems like it was pretty quick like it really wasn’t that many available and no one knew about this restock and they still went quick I don’t see why they would order in such small numbers...

I see some tweets at 2:15 and my order confirm came in at 2:21, but yeah I have no idea why they decided to bring them back without creating any buzz around the restock.

I think maybe 15 minutes or so. I’m not sure that they sold out or if they just removed the page. It seemed to show a pretty full size run. I finally got shipping on my pair. Now I’m debating whether to keep them or to get a pair of the VaporFlys instead.

Back
Top Bottom