Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

CD4371-005-1.jpg
CD4371-005-2.jpg
CD4371-005-3.jpg
CD4371-005-4.jpg
CD4371-005-5.jpg
CD4371-005-6.jpg

They don’t rub your heels anymore than any other shoe. I guess you guys mean your achilles. Ofcourse if you wear no show style socks then yeah I guess you’ll literally feel the heel of the inside of the shoe rub against achilles heel which is a result of wearing shoes with no socks. Is it not? It shouldn’t be a knock on the shoe itself. I think the notion that it’s a relevant issue in normal circumstances is demonstrably over exaggerated.

They don’t rub your heels anymore than any other shoe. I guess you guys mean your achilles. Ofcourse if you wear no show style socks then yeah I guess you’ll literally feel the heel of the inside of the shoe rub against achilles heel which is a result of wearing shoes with no socks. Is it not? It shouldn’t be a knock on the shoe itself. I think the notion that it’s a relevant issue in normal circumstances is demonstrably over exaggerated.
Facts...

Do u know how many peeps wear no show ankle socks w/ running/casual shoes?

It’s definitely a annoying issue... I wear epic reacts all the time w/ no shows and no issues at all! Wore my 87s one time and made both of my Achilles bleed!

no shows or not, u shouldnt have a issue like that PERIOD!

U got Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner asking me if I’m a fat *** and I said “no” then he says” u must have cancles”? Naw dude, they definitely structured the heel wrong w/ the umbrella 87s 🤣🤣🤣

epic reacts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>87s

Bleed? Really? Ok lol

Sucks for you. I don’t believe that’s the consensus. Sounds like you bleed easily. And I didn’t know this was about this shoe over that shoe. I love ERs. Wearing a pair as we speak.

don’t have issues with the 87s and no show socks but definitely remember when they came out that there was a good amount of talk about the heel rubbing people’s achilles/ankle area and causing some to bleed

don’t have issues with the 87s and no show socks but definitely remember when they came out that there was a good amount of talk about the heel rubbing people’s achilles/ankle area and causing some to bleed

Good amount of talk from maybe the same 1-2 guys that this unfortunate thing supposedly happened to lol. Not the consensus at all.

I remember more than 1 or 2 people talking about it. They did the floaty-heel thing on me (with socks) so never even left the house with them on.
My 55's did exactly the same little wobble on the lift, but the inside didn't seem to have the same level of pinch that the 87's do.

Pretty sure that If they had a padded tongue to add some expansion on lift off it wouldn't happen.

My question is did you feel the rubbing? If I have on no shows and raw material from the shoe is rubbing then I’m going to put on higher socks, I’m not gonna let it get to where it causes bleeding. 87s were made to show off your sock game I thought everybody knew that anyway lol.

I just never got around to copping a pair of epic reacts. Got my first pair and they're awesome.

Are the 1s really any different than the 2s? The 2 felt great.

I just never got around to copping a pair of epic reacts. Got my first pair and they're awesome.

Are the 1s really any different than the 2s? The 2 felt great.

for me personally, 1s are more skin tight whereas 2s are more loose yet conforming. Really no huge difference IMO

is it just me or are the react prestos not very comfortable? I tried on a pair in store and they were hard as a rock. where as my element 55's are super comfy.

is it just me or are the react prestos not very comfortable? I tried on a pair in store and they were hard as a rock. where as my element 55's are super comfy.
Yeah, they are stiffer. Probably a combo of the outer reinforcement/materials and I'm pretty sure there's some sort of internal dual torsion bar setup in the midfoot area.
<()==<() or O==O shaped kinda thing is what I was thinking after trying some on.

Back
Top Bottom