Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

New Premium INF up on NDC

AbstractINF.png

Will definitely keep an eye out on these. They're bound to go on clearance. ATM, these would be my second favorite INF cw.
Men got the better version imo...

Still looking for deals to get the launch pair of the infinity react at $100 or under. Dicks had them for $120, and they had a promo code that was $20 off $100, but they were excluded.
:smh:

Just got in my first pair of infinity’s and wasn’t too impressed. I went with my normal 12.5 and they felt a lot bigger than my other runners. Might try a 12, but I’m thinking I’ll just get the Pegasus 37

Think those have a May 14 date in the US. Going to give them a try as my first infinity. Hope the gum sole isn’t as yellow as that pic.

Anybody heard or seen a date for the triple black Miler’s? Have a 25% off to use on Nike and was thinking about the black white pair...Might hold off for the triple blacks if they drop soon...

It looks like University Gold to me.
Think those have a May 14 date in the US. Going to give them a try as my first infinity. Hope the gum sole isn’t as yellow as that pic.

It definitely looks more Yellow to me. University Gold seems fitting like the old Laker Gold.

fearfaw.jpg

To be honest, I like the Asics Nova Blast over the ER1/2 and the Infinity run. Just suit me better and a nice, lively little bounce. If they can be had on sale eventually, this will be my favorite trainer.

To be honest, I like the Asics Nova Blast over the ER1/2 and the Infinity run. Just suit me better and a nice, lively little bounce. If they can be had on sale eventually, this will be my favorite trainer.

dang i love the reacts but been hearing a lot about how the nova blast performs really well, may have to look for a par once they go on saw as well

Hibbetts - add to cart for 25% off 👍

Do the Nova Blast have a wider platform like the React Infinity? I like the added stability the wider base offers without actually having a medial posting.

Here is an initial review of the Miler. Still debating if I want to try these.

Interesting take.

I might have to look at his review of the Infinity Run because it sounded like he was dogging them but then again maybe only the relative release to compare it to.

Still on the fence as well as to whether try these or the Peg37...

The lines between the lower models seem to to start being blurred or getting closer while the newer models seem to have a lot more differentiation. So maybe I should wait for the Tempo Next % (Peg Turbo replacement).

Back
Top Bottom