Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

seen some various things about how the novablast fits, can anyone chime in with fit compared to epic react 1 or 2? Same size, size half down, etc? Thanks in advance!

^ ^ ^

TTS like i do with all my running shoes and like all the reviews, you get a very roomy toebox but not so sure i’d want to size down

edit: just got my run in on them and going TTS was prefect for me but could see some wanting to half down for a more of a racing shoe fit. gotta day i really enjoy the novablast and will rack up miles on these easily. feel like the epic/infinity reacts would be a better comparison for the shoe since it has that nice springy feeling but at the same time is nice a cushy. they felt real good at slow to medium efforts and could do the faster paces but wouldn’t recommend as a tempo day shoe.

was picking between these or the peg 37s and went with the asics cause of the sale and don’t regret it at all. will cop the pegs once more colorways are out and they’re on discount at the outlets though

seen some various things about how the novablast fits, can anyone chime in with fit compared to epic react 1 or 2? Same size, size half down, etc? Thanks in advance!

got in an 11 mile run yesterday and still stand my recommendation of TTS which is what i do for my epics as well.
novablast have a roomier fit, especially in the toebox, while the epics feel a bit more snug which is to expected with that upper. lenghtwise they both fit about the same for me

hope this helps with sizing for you!

Haven't had Epic Reacts in a while, but I wore a 9.5 in both the ER1 and NovaBlast. The NovaBlast is roomier in the toebox both in terms of width and total volume.

Almost did the same this Morning but just going to wait for the Pro’s
I've now done a couple shorter runs (3.25-3.5 mi.) in the Pro and they are great. You're going to enjoy these. But I also wanted to check out the Speeds to see how much of a difference the softer plate and real heel counter make and at $120, couldn't pass it up.

didnt even know endorphin speeds were out, it was slated for july, wish there was a better cw

dont forget some cashback via ebates :smile:

I don't know if the Speeds are actually out yet. I thought they were supposed to come out on 7/1, but Eastbay had them listed. RoadRunner says shipping on 7/7. Who knows?

Saw these on DSG
93BE2EA6-AFC4-4C3E-8336-0EC64FB5400F.jpeg

Hey so I ordered a pair of those react AF1 and I was wondering what’s your guys thoughts about them.I tried asking in the AF1 thread and I got nothing from them :lol: . I plan on using them for work(retail) and I was wondering if I can get some opinions in terms of comfort and using them for 8 hrs straight, I’m constantly gonna be moving/walking in them, and also sizing the same as regular AF1 because usually I am an 11.5 in other Nikes but in AF1 I go with an 11 or should I get my real size 11.5?

I've now done a couple shorter runs (3.25-3.5 mi.) in the Pro and they are great. You're going to enjoy these. But I also wanted to check out the Speeds to see how much of a difference the softer plate and real heel counter make and at $120, couldn't pass it up.
eastbay just canceled my order for the speeds

Hey so I ordered a pair of those react AF1 and I was wondering what’s your guys thoughts about them.I tried asking in the AF1 thread and I got nothing from them :lol: . I plan on using them for work(retail) and I was wondering if I can get some opinions in terms of comfort and using them for 8 hrs straight, I’m constantly gonna be moving/walking in them, and also sizing the same as regular AF1 because usually I am an 11.5 in other Nikes but in AF1 I go with an 11 or should I get my real size 11.5?

Can't help you personally, but NW did a good review on them (sizing opinion starts at 10:30):

Reactions: Ube
Wife and I drove down to Williamsburg to get the girls out of the house. Hit up the Nike Outlet and picked up a pair of Reacts, at work so I don't have pics.

IR + stance nba = great combo

gets rid of the heel slip feel and fill in any extra room in this wide shoes and provides even more cushion for the pushin

01B48834-681C-41A1-BCC5-CD4A5716D28D.jpeg

Everyone laughed at me when I ran with my stance nba socks. :emoji_cold_sweat: Haha.
Didn’t help as I still had to go half size down.
Glad they worked for you.

half of the time i run in nike elites or stance nba socks, i prefer em actually, ive been lucky that my feet doesnt get hot like that so i can wear thicker socks often even in the summer

Back
Top Bottom