Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

AF1s, at least back in the day were not known for comfort, just style. But you’d think with React, maybe there’d be a compromise. I guess not.

But there’s all sorts of consistency/compound of React, some shoes like the Presto React or React Vision are the most comfortable with React in my opinion. Others are a little more firm, then it sounds like some even more firm like the AF1.

Reactions: Ube
if im not mistake, isn't it only the insole in the AF1s that have react?
not sure what kind of compound of react they are using for the insoles, but there have been shoes like the john elliot version that had a lunarlon with zoom insole and those were pretty comfortable

noticed this pair on Hibbett, 25% off in cart
O0642_0201_left3.jpg

Ordered these for myself since its my birthday. Thanks for the heads up my man!

I bought a pair for work(retail) and I thought they were gonna be really really comfortable so far they’re just ok. Now I’ve only worn them for 3 days about 6 hrs each and idk if there’s supposed to be like a break in period but I am not really impressed so far. these are my first pair of shoes that have React in them so idk if that is factor too and I guess I just had different expectations for them. I’m contemplating sending them back to Nike but idk since they’re worn already however I just got them in last week so idk.

Obviously depends on what kind of feeling you like in your shoes, but I would wager that the React is not given much space to expand, due to the cup sole of the AF1, so it'd be much firmer than regular React-based shoes.

Obviously depends on what kind of feeling you like in your shoes, but I would wager that the React is not given much space to expand, due to the cup sole of the AF1, so it'd be much firmer than regular React-based shoes.
Yeah I thought they were going to be hella comfy because from all the reviewers I’ve watched that’s all they hyped up. Yeah you are right because when you take out the react midsole it’s firm and not as bouncy/soft as other React shoes I’ve worn. I was thinking React in an AF1 great ****ing idea but they didn’t live up to my expectations. Now I will say they are more comfortable than a regular AF1 for sure.

Reactions: xbx
coming up on just over 300 miles with my ER Spark Plugs. though i haven’t worn my IR for a run yet, i ordered another pair of Spark Plugs on the bay since my running friends tell me it’s good to have more than one pair of running shoes in rotation. also just love the Spark Parks cw.

Back
Top Bottom