Got at Jackson nj outlet for $48!
20% off wall and extra 20% off entire purchase

Attachments

• B0D78ECF-356E-4083-9184-4C563BB54038.jpeg
    B0D78ECF-356E-4083-9184-4C563BB54038.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 529
Who winning rn ISPA or D six?

It’s close, The React Vision was solid.
But ISPA hit the ground running with the React Runner Mid. But then again, ISPA is showing up on jackets and such. I don’t think I’ve seeing any D six apparel yet..

Hard to say...

I will say everything has been very comfortable.

Did you try the AF1 React? I wonder what the comfort was like? I used to wear AF1s in middle and high school years ago. I feel like I could never go back haha.

eastbay just canceled my order for the speeds
That sucks. Hope you found another pair. The Pros are great, but I think the Speeds are a better all-around shoe. The plate isn't as noticeable as the Pros which makes the ride feel a little softer, $40 less, the upper and tongue are "plush" for a speedy and light shoe, and the reinforced heel counter adds a touch more stability. And only a .3 oz. weight penalty.

Did you try the AF1 React? I wonder what the comfort was like? I used to wear AF1s in middle and high school years ago. I feel like I could never go back haha.
I bought a pair for work(retail) and I thought they were gonna be really really comfortable so far they’re just ok. Now I’ve only worn them for 3 days about 6 hrs each and idk if there’s supposed to be like a break in period but I am not really impressed so far. these are my first pair of shoes that have React in them so idk if that is factor too and I guess I just had different expectations for them. I’m contemplating sending them back to Nike but idk since they’re worn already however I just got them in last week so idk.

Back
Top Bottom