Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Has anyone run in them with orthotics? If so, how was it?

Want to pick up a pair but unsure if my orthotics Will counter the responsiveness

Thanks in advance

Second short run in these tonight and felt even better. I really wanted to try some sprint work and react didn't disappoint. It's crazy how comfortable and soft they feel just walking around but try some hard fast sprints whenever you get a chance. I've had issues with lunar for example, feeling like it gives a bit too much to where it feels somewhat unstable for me at times. React couldn't be more the opposite. Feel cheesy saying it, but it does in fact react to what you put it through. Ha
nrc-20180226_225448-stickered.jpg

Went ahead and ran around the block (sock less) for a bit when then on after a light rain and they felt great. Next time I run in these I’ll slap on some Nike running socks. These are way softer than the shoes I ran in last time. The rock hard vapormax. Lol.

The shoe I ran before that was the lunar epic 2 flynit. The epic react felt softer than those. Glad I purchased these. One of many more to come.

C4F698FA-1B14-4E6A-8BAE-C85B28FCE405.jpeg

Nike does themselves no favors allowing anyone to make a review, agendas are clear kind of pathetic fan boys go this far...

"I got these and was so excited only to be let down. I was really wanting them to be more comfy than Ultra Boost but not the case. Still the typical narrow squeeze your foot in a box shoe, looks to be more cushion but not as comfy as expected, just another stiff effort. I am returning the 4 pair I ordered. Come on Nike."

Why would u buy 4 pairs of u never tried them lol. Prob thought they had some resell value lol

"I got these and was so excited only to be let down. I was really wanting them to be more comfy than Ultra Boost but not the case. Still the typical narrow squeeze your foot in a box shoe, looks to be more cushion but not as comfy as expected, just another stiff effort."

He actually meant - There's no resale value.

Nike does themselves no favors allowing anyone to make a review, agendas are clear kind of pathetic fan boys go this far...

"I got these and was so excited only to be let down. I was really wanting them to be more comfy than Ultra Boost but not the case. Still the typical narrow squeeze your foot in a box shoe, looks to be more cushion but not as comfy as expected, just another stiff effort. I am returning the 4 pair I ordered. Come on Nike."

Unfortunately the negative reviews are correct. Took these out of the box and the friction caused by the shoe box paper really worn down the soles to the point where they now are worn down. Take a look..

Attachments

• 79020D4F-35E9-4318-AD00-2E2A655D77EB.jpeg
    79020D4F-35E9-4318-AD00-2E2A655D77EB.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 68
Caved in and used my WC reward for the grey pair. From the sounds of it in here I think I'll enjoy these as much as I do the Pegasus.

So those who have been wearing them for a while, does the knit loosen up on the top portion of the foot? Wondering if I should size up, but the length seems fine.

So those who have been wearing them for a while, does the knit loosen up on the top portion of the foot? Wondering if I should size up, but the length seems fine.

It does. The first day i got them i was struggling to get my foot in every time lol. But after wearing them all day its so much easier to get my foot into the shoe. Its a shoe that def needs to be broken in a bit but once it is youll you love them

I'm going to have to give these another try. Tried my normal size and as others have mentioned it felt way to tight. Perhaps going up a half size would alleviate that problem.

Maybe it was the pre hype generated but I thought 'uncaged' React would feel much better from an instant step in comfort perspective. Still believe that thickl Zoom or double stacked Zoom feels way better then React. (is that not a comparable technology? React is replacing Lunar? IMO Lunar felt better then React. Never tried Boost.)

Still tempted to give these another try along with the new AM270.

Back
Top Bottom