Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Forgot to check when I was in the mall the other day since I have a pair coming in the mail but are these mostly sold out in stores as well?
Nah, every single shoe stores in my local mall have them one color or another. Also NDC will most likely restock.

Well, it's actually just that Adidas and Nike only make most of their shoes in D width, so people with D width CAN wear TTS (bannock) but people with E or EE or EEE width need to size up for comfort or so their feet aren't actually coming out of the sides of the shoe.

I measure 8E and I wear 8E in everything dressy like Allen Edmonds Gucci etc. I wear 8.5 or 9 in Vans, Nike Adidas etc - 8 won't even get my foot into the shoe sometimes.

So when people say "Size up or size down or TTS" and they're talking about Nike or Adidas, they usually have no idea what their talking about since they've never known their measured TTS Brannock size or worn a nice dress shoe in their life.

From my experience working in running specialty, Nike will only make like the Pegasus and Structure in 2E or 4E (and only in 1 color, at that). I'm not sure about Adidas, as we didn't carry a ton of models from them. I'd imagine it's similar, as most brands pick 1 color for extra widths and extended sizing.

Reactions: dag
Welp I'm officially a fan. Wore my black/whites all day yesterday and out to lunch today. They're even more comfortable today than they were yesterday. Need more colorways! I like the navy but I can't do the pink heel tab thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All of you mentioning the weird fit must have the wrong size, or weird shaped feet. I’m able to slip in and out of these with ease lol

I have always been 9.5 in everything for the record, nothing changed with these shoes

Just picked up the blacks from DSG...but after seeing them in person, i realized the sole is grey, nice subtle surprise after hearing/seeing what looked like a white sole.

Tempted to turn the blacks into beaters and keep the 2/5’s for casual wear.

Found them at my local Dicks. Super comfy but def more like bounce than boost. Not quite as responsive but lighter than UB for sure. Could see where they might be better for running like some have said here. Glad I got them though. They’ll get plenty of wears.

2B0FB870-790E-4FE0-93DC-8BE727DAA023.jpeg

Second thing was the foam material seems to be a dirt magnet. Wasn't sure if it was because the pair I tried on in the store had already been tried on multiple times....or that the material just soaks up the smallest amount of dirt. But the bottoms looked horrible after I took them off.
Wait, you didn't buy a pair bc the SOLE collects dirt? Really? You care about a clean sole?

All of you mentioning the weird fit must have the wrong size, or weird shaped feet. I’m able to slip in and out of these with ease lol

I have always been 9.5 in everything for the record, nothing changed with these shoes
You have narrow feet.

I have a bit of a narrow foot & didn’t have a problem, but my girl wears a 6 in women’s & couldn’t even wear a 7 in these. Her foot isn’t what I’d consider wide, but she passed on these because of that reason.

I have a bit of a narrow foot & didn’t have a problem, but my girl wears a 6 in women’s & couldn’t even wear a 7 in these. Her foot isn’t what I’d consider wide, but she passed on these because of that reason.
These definitely run narrow. They do stretch out some with wears but they're still a bit snug. I like it though bc they feel like they are just socks with soles.

These definitely run narrow. They do stretch out some with wears but they're still a bit snug. I like it though bc they feel like they are just socks with soles.

I told her that too but she wasn’t having any part of it. I also think they have a little more arch support than UB’s.

Good to hear they stretch a bit. Anything but no show thin socks with these and it’s a bit uncomfortable. Half size up for me would mean that 12.5 and that’s an issue..

Good to hear they stretch a bit. Anything but no show thin socks with these and it’s a bit uncomfortable. Half size up for me would mean that 12.5 and that’s an issue..
Yea I went up .5 from my am1 size and they are still snug with no shows. Not uncomfortable but definitely sock-like.

i dont understand some of these guys on ebay. you selling at 200 a shoe. you pay retail plus cali tax which is like 164 per shoe. then you need to pay ebay and paypal fees and shipping cost out of that 36 dollar profit. ??? why even buy in the first place?

i dont understand some of these guys on ebay. you selling at 200 a shoe. you pay retail plus cali tax which is like 164 per shoe. then you need to pay ebay and paypal fees and shipping cost out of that 36 dollar profit. ??? why even buy in the first place?

They don’t know how to do math ^_^

Those high elites have an off-white look to them. Bring on the hypebeasts. :lol:

I tried the Vapor Max on at the Nike Store in SF and I dont get why people are stating they are so comfy. They felt like a regular flyknit with just a big airbag. I actually didn't like the material on the soles. It felt like I was walking on soccer cleats.

Those high elites have an off-white look to them. Bring on the hypebeasts. :lol:

I tried the Vapor Max on at the Nike Store in SF and I dont get why people are stating they are so comfy. They felt like a regular flyknit with just a big airbag. I actually didn't like the material on the soles. It felt like I was walking on soccer cleats.

I wasn't crazy about them at first but once I gave Vapormax's a chance and broke them in they are a very comfy shoe

Back
Top Bottom