Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Does anyone have the all white version AND white w blue heel? If so can we get a comparison pic?....

It looks like they’re two different shades of white...

Those high elites have an off-white look to them. Bring on the hypebeasts. :lol:

I tried the Vapor Max on at the Nike Store in SF and I dont get why people are stating they are so comfy. They felt like a regular flyknit with just a big airbag. I actually didn't like the material on the soles. It felt like I was walking on soccer cleats.
vapormax > all

I finally got a chance to put in a quick run yesterday morning and it looks like I found my new daily runner. Felt just as comfortable to wear casually for the rest of the day. I lean to the function over form side for sneakers and bought these for the purpose of running but it's always a bonus when I can get away with keeping the same pair on for the rest of my day.

I'm excited to get a run in tonight and see how they feel after a bit of a break-in.

nrc-20180226_121542-stickered.jpg

What size and what color way are you wanting?

The navy with the yellow tab and pink heel.

They sent me a link to dicks and finish line. But I pefer to buy from NDC with their good customer service if any issues are up with the shoes.

That chat notification was buggy for me but real cool option w the restock notification. Just more examples how this roll out was executed well.

The navy with the yellow tab and pink heel.

They sent me a link to dicks and finish line. But I pefer to buy from NDC with their good customer service if any issues are up with the shoes.

You won’t have any issue w/Dicks. Stop sleepin & start buyin.

Back
Top Bottom