Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Those reds are pretty nice. But I hope the heel shelf being a completely different color than the rest of the shoe isn't an annoying trend that will be present on every colorway.

Where these posted ?
28156406_198764500879019_7818770675677528064_n.jpg

hG7FDtJ.gif

I'd def cop another white pair to store if they restock men's

I ended up flipping the all black pair on StockX for a whopping $20 profit but I decided I liked the navy pair more for exercise purposes

F! Come on now. I can’t get a 10.5 in these to save live. ******* bots ate up the stock on white instantly. I hate them.

Looks like they restocked womens and kids but not mens.

They did! There was fsr of the OG white pinks. I saw them! It’s just bots ate them up so fast I couldn’t even cart a size. Whyyyyyyyy?! I’m so pissed right now :smh:.

The OG white pinks fsr was wiped out in secs. I was on the page mad that my 10.5 was gone with almost every other size showing available. Refreshed and everything but size 7 and 15, refreshed again...sold out smh. If that ain’t bots then Idk. Hard to see that many people waiting to copp those in secs like that, wiping out the whole size run instantly. Livid. I was right there on the page when it restocked but no 10.5 for me :smh:.

The OG white pinks fsr was wiped out in secs. I was on the page mad that my 10.5 was gone with almost every other size showing available. Refreshed and everything but size 7 and 15, refreshed again...sold out smh. If that ain’t bots then Idk. Hard to see that many people waiting to copp those in secs like, wiping out the whole size run instantly.
Probably a system glitch for a few seconds and you happened to see it. There's no resell in them so people aren't wasting money running bots on them.

Back
Top Bottom