Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Im pray for nike to be nike and completely over saturate the market with these. Hoping for Ross, Marshalls, and Outlet stores eventually. Absolutely love the shoe and that says a lot because I have HATED Nike for the last 3-4 yrs. Have to give kudos when kudos are due.

Greys and 3Blacks are excellent. Have basically been in Epic Reacts since receiving first pair from finishline.

I doubt these hit Ross and Marshalls anytime soon, they will hit outlets at some point I assume like any Nike shoe does

this is probably their biggest home run since the Flyknit Racers

Can somebody shoot me a lead on size a size 10.5 in the white blue pinks? Would be greatly appreciated. This is getting rough smh.

there is a womans size 12 still on ndc. I was told that translates to a mens 10.5

Thanks. I need a men’s pair though. Don’t own a single women’s sizing shoe and it would bother me to have to have settled for a women’s pair. Thanks anyway!

ABDE14BB-7691-4F38-9072-B8D729C59CF4.png

Peep the background

Anyone have information on that all white pair?

Quick tip for comfort: take out the insoles or these. Then you are standing directly on the React, there’s just a piece of fabric in between. Solved the unbearable tightness on the top of foot for me and also actually more comfortable than with the insole.

Not usually the case with Boost, where an insole makes UB and NMD etc more comfortable than no insole

Quick tip for comfort: take out the insoles or these. Then you are standing directly on the React, there’s just a piece of fabric in between. Solved the unbearable tightness on the top of foot for me and also actually more comfortable than with the insole.

Not usually the case with Boost, where an insole makes UB and NMD etc more comfortable than no insole
I actually find UBs more comfy without the insole. Haven't thought of trying these with no insole though.

glad to see the positive reaction to these. will wait for more colorways to come out/possible clearance racks. Those nike+ whites are tempting though

To those still on the fence about grabbing an alternative to a men's size, here's a size 8.5 men's (navy pair) and a women's size 10 (white)

Based on my experience, I didn't feel a difference in terms of the fit and comfort. Probably the only difference between the two are the colorways and size tags. I suggest going to any local DSportingGoods since the pairs are out to try on.

IMG_0089.JPG

Makes my sz. 12 fit now. Gotta decide to keep these ior the 12.5 i got coming from nike. Also got a sz. 12 all black vapor street coming in. Decisions to make

I see Nike not letting me use a 20% off on these smh first shoe I’m paying retail for in a minute

Back
Top Bottom