Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I just put mine on to film the pop but now it's not doing it. Tried hardwood floors inside and concrete outside. I haven't worn since 3/1 bc I've been wearing Air Max daily so maybe that affected them? Moisture dried up? I was wearing them damn near daily.

Last edited:
I just put mine on to film the pop but now it's not doing it. Tried hardwood floors inside and concrete outside. I haven't worn since 3/1 bc I've been wearing Air Max daily so maybe that affected them? Moisture dried up? I was wearing them damn near daily.

Well Nike did say they fixed the problem :wink::rofl:

Out of my 4 pairs, I haven’t noticed it yet. I’m just waiting for it to happen though cause mine also have that gap in the middle on the inside of the shoe. Been wearing them for 2 weeks now and no issues so far

Some of y’all are tripping out over this popping issue lol. I’m sure it’s a real issue w/ some peeps but go complain to Nike about it already! Sick of hearing about it... Still waiting on video though lol

Some of y’all are tripping out over this popping issue lol. I’m sure it’s a real issue w/ some peeps but go complain to Nike about it already! Sick of hearing about it... Still waiting on video though lol
I mean I get being tired of reading about it but it's a pretty big deal when you spend $150 on a pair of sneakers and they are that loud. If your pair was doing it, you'd feel the same way.

It's the moisture drying up..You have to wear them for a few hours or all day and then it starts...Mine are doing it now, and I made a relief cut in the white fabric liner, which seems to have helped a small amount but might just be because I haven't been walking around as much as I was yesterday and the day before. Makes me think it's something other than what I think it is.

For anyone not experiencing the noise, good for you. But this isn't like coming in from the rain or wearing Vapormax's. I have ALOT of Nikes and other shoes and this is nothing like any of that. Bottom line: it's a defect, Nike admitted it and they are addressing it. So to anyone swooping in for 1 minute of fame with a snarky comment, take it elsewhere, there are people here trying to learn more about it and potentially solve it- which is the purpose of just about any forum. If you have the shoe, and don't have the noise, doesn't mean you won't eventually get the noise, so think twice about your banter and furthermore think twice about keeping the shoe while you still have a chance to return and wait to get a corrected pair.

So tell us, since this is the gwizzle show...What would you like to talk about? Be sure to let us know, so we can tailor our discussion to your liking.

I mean your sick of hearing about it, so do let us know...Yet you are waiting for one of us to take the time out of our day to post a video on it to satisfy your curiousity. How ironical...

dude I know am not the only one to find it strange; that you are in this thread constantly talking about this popping issue and you joined Friday

saying you have 5 pairs of this shoe and they all have the issue except the 5th pair because you haven't "tested" them yet

Everything is a conspiracy with you isn’t it...

dude I know am not the only one to find it strange; that you are in this thread constantly talking about this popping issue and you joined Friday

saying you have 5 pairs of this shoe and they all have the issue except the 5th pair because you haven't "tested" them yet
I've been here a little longer and I have the same issue. He's not some Adidas mole spreading lies. It's a legit issue.

So tell us, since this is the gwizzle show...What would you like to talk about? Be sure to let us know, so we can tailor our discussion to your liking.

I mean your sick of hearing about it, so do let us know...Yet you are waiting for one of us to take the time out of our day to post a video on it to satisfy your curiousity. How ironical...

Return the shoe and move on! Nike stated they will fix it, so order a new pair when more become available... simple solution

C7731629-4435-4467-B630-F9AADD4F6312.jpeg
LBJ wore these yesterday

no I just see what has gone on in this thread and I am not oblivious

you ripped the shoe before you even had it in hand

I think you should take off your tinfoil hat.

And really...when did I rip this shoe? I own a pair & have stated I’m not experiencing any issues. I have even stated here it’s a solid sneaker & I was happy with them. It’s because of my avatar isn’t it. :lol:

I don’t discredit it’s an issue but I find it strange that issue is being ran with by the dude who joined Friday

I googled the issue to see if it was isolated and realized it wasn't, I joined to let folks know what I knew, not to discuss when I'd get my next colorway. Seems it provided some information that wasn't here prior to me joining and helped some having the issue. So what's so strange about that?

I don't get all the skepticism, criticism etc..People trying to help and understand and all the sneaker divas upset there aren't enough colorways come swooping in all suspicious. Having a $150 shoe on your foot that may have an issue rattled your cage a bit? Yeah I get it, but if you don't have the issue keep them and enjoy them. For those who do have it, why get all paranoid like something is going on, or why comment at all. Enjoy your shoe and wait for your next fancy color. Some actually use it to run in, and like the shoe enough they disappointed because of the issue..Amazing I know.

Last edited:
I googled the issue to see if it was isolated and realized it wasn't, I joined to let folks know what I knew, not to discuss when I'd get my next colorway. Seems it provided some information that wasn't here prior to me joining and helped some having the issue. So what's so strange about that?

I don't get all the skepticism, criticism etc..People trying to help and understand and all the sneaker divas upset there aren't enough colorways come swooping in all suspicious. Having a $150 shoe on your foot that may have an issue rattled your cage a bit? Yeah I get it, but if you don't have the issue keep them and enjoy them. For those who do have it, why get all paranoid like something is going on, or why comment at all. Enjoy your shoe and wait for your next fancy color. Some actually use it to run in, and like the shoe enough they disappointed because of the issue..Amazing I know.

dude just return all 5 of the bad Reacts you got, you said Nike admitted the issue and will replace them, I run in these so save the sneakerhead BS

I get you have a popping issue but you are talking about making cuts and **** to fix it, return them and get a "good batch"

dude just return all 5 of the bad Reacts you got, you said Nike admitted the issue and will replace them, I run in these so save the sneakerhead BS

I get you have a popping issue but you are talking about making cuts and **** to fix it, return them and get a "good batch"

Yep, they're all going back until the next run of shoes as I mentioned. Just trying to help folks and getting attacked for it, still not sure why. I'll move on, let me know if I can do anything else for you. And making the cuts to the shoe was an effort a) to see if it would be possible to salvage the shoe for myself because I like them and b) to help others having the issue with a potential solution.

You aren't having the issue obviously, not sure why you care about anything I have to say if it doesn't pertain to you. Lovely forum, that treats new members that have helpful information with open arms.

Yeah covered that, good to see you pay SOME attention. As I stated if you bothered to read the string related to this topic, I have returned some already and thats the plan for this pair..Some of us actually like to help others and don't solely think about ourselves and which fancy colorway they're going to get to match their sagging pants that hang around their hips..Some of us actually use the shoe for it's intended purpose, which isn't to match an outfit.
“sagging pants that hang around their hips” wtf does that have to do w/ this topic? You are a joke

Back
Top Bottom