Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Via dalifish562 dalifish562

Thanks for the link! Wow now that is a crazy popping sound for sure. Haha I’m so glad I didn’t get any of that with my pairs. Would def send them back if I had it though.

I wonder if only certain sizes or colors have it or what.

And there you have it..4 total pairs of the course of the last 3 weeks exact same issue. Could be related to size but not color because I bought the grey too. Same issue. Definitely nothing something you want to try and live with.

C7731629-4435-4467-B630-F9AADD4F6312.jpeg
LBJ wore these yesterday

That guy's been dead for years.

Just watched that video and jesus thats how loud your guys pairs are? Mine haven't done that at all, but thats loud af. My Flyknit Lunar 1s squeak around where the hole for the Nike+ sensor is supposed to go so I thought it was similar to that but that **** is bad

So Nike says that they've fixed the problem for future releases.. but what I wanna know is are they gonna re-stock the first run of CWs with the fix or is it just for future CWs?

Where did they say they fixed the problem? I asked them that question on Friday when I called and they have no idea when they will be released and suggested I sign up for the email notifier. So I did...

Where did they say they fixed the problem? I asked them that question on Friday when I called and they have no idea when they will be released and suggested I sign up for the email notifier. So I did...

I haven't had any issues with the popping with my Wolf Greys *knocks on wood*. I've worn them a few times casually, but haven't run in them yet.

For those looking for Nike's response that S skids929 is referencing, here you go.

upload_2018-3-10_22-40-36.png

"The inconsistency has also been corrected on future products"

Guess that means just future CWs?

"The inconsistency has also been corrected on future products"

Guess that means just future CWs?

Yeah that may mean future CWs...I did hear they were coming out with more colors. They changed that response from what it originally was, it didn't read that way when I read it. Either way it's good news..I imagine they want to get this corrected asap.

Writing this 2:00 am on March 12, 2018 (As you can probably see) Bought a pair of Nike Epic React Flyknit Black/Dark Grey/Pure Platinum from ****'s Sporting Goods and they DO have the popping noise. Started in the left shoe, on and off for a few days, then randomly today it started in the right shoe. Currently both shoes are making the pop/click noise. First world problems but when you drop 1fiddy on a pair of kicks they shoud not be making random noises.

looking fwd to the next nike online restock. i have a 200 dollar voucher waiting. i def will cop 2 for 120 out of pocket

Back
Top Bottom