Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

98CEF502-467C-4EE9-923C-248950F9012B.jpeg
A6490572-256F-4831-B75C-A239B3E38B7F.jpeg
F66FB51E-6BE5-4DD8-A3E8-5D3911143D3D.jpeg
I’m no runner and the most cardio I do is leisurely dad walks. However, while i admit these are way more stable than UBs the comfort of UBs is still unmatched. But again for casual Dad needs both shoes are great. I just prefer the sponginess of boosts.

Still in for more colorways tho. Gimme a MC and a purple version

Last edited:
Dicks had these guys in but unfortunately not in my size. The employee said they should be getting more in the upcoming weeks.

As well as the other colors restocking again.
E194C076-7F72-4C0A-8B57-243613611954.jpeg

think he means the occasional suction of the bottoms on the vapormax and vaporfly on certain surfaces

its nothing like the popping in that video

Which colorway are affected by the popping sound?

It has not been determined that it is a specific colorway.

I previously had the Black/Grey pair and it was giving me this popping issue. I returned them back to Dicks and ordered the Grey/White pair and have not had a single issue this time around.
I have yet to wear my 2/5 pair so fingers crossed that when that time comes around there are no issues.

Last edited:
Mine black/Grey pair was popping. Saw many affected users are black /Grey pair. Anyone with other affected colorway please share with us here?

Guys, holy ****. If you have popping, return them. We don't all need a State of the Union address every time a new pair develops the issue. Everyone here knows it's a problem.

Yea, it’s getting super annoying! Last 20 plus pages have been about “popping”!

Back
Top Bottom