Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Whaaat anyone else get the re-stock e-mail??

Navy's and White/Pink pair say sold out, but the others say Coming Soon

Did they really restock?

Whaaat anyone else get the re-stock e-mail??

Navy's and White/Pink pair say sold out, but the others say Coming Soon

Did they really restock?
I asked a Nike+ Expert the difference between colors recently updated to "Coming Soon" vs "Out of Stock". He hinted that the "Coming Soon" colors would probably restock soon, but didn't have a date. No restock messages have been sent lately that I'm aware of.

I asked a Nike+ Expert the difference between colors recently updated to "Coming Soon" vs "Out of Stock". He hinted that the "Coming Soon" colors would probably restock soon, but didn't have a date. No restock messages have been sent lately that I'm aware of.

Hoping they quietly restock these tomorrow then. Feel like that e-mail I got was sent out pre-maturely..

damn i just ordered a pair of the black/grey colorway from Dicks online.. Nike was OOS online and my local store. Hope I don't get the popping noise :frown:

A6A49E38-371B-46D1-AF24-209110A8420F.jpeg
New CW?

Color is popping! Too soon? Haha. I’m probably copping every single color way.

I walked past a finishline and saw the blues sitting despite the OOS on the website tracker for the exact same store lol
I am normally an 11 in flyknit anything (trainers,vapormax,runners,lunar chukkas) but these in a 11.5 were a chore to put on and stretched the flyknit out to the max. I ended up getting a 12 as that let me slip my foot in better but its still a bit tight at the top. even if the Flyknit stretches out ill treat that as a learning experience but i only paid 90 bucks for these (gift card and WC reward) and had to get em from finishline so i scooped as i doubt they are gonna restock like nike.

now i dont have a wide foot but my foot is a little thicker at the top. If you are thinking getting a pair and you have problems with the top of shoes putting pressure on your feet consider a .5-full size up but definitely try them in the store or you'll be disappointed. I honestly feel this flyknit is the worst type for this shoe for that reason. it needs to be more of a vapormax flyknit with some type of flywire to stabilize it. Its just too tight.
I also saw the Black/Black/blue on nike.com as "coming soon" this morning so im gonna buy it in an 11.5 and a 12 just to see if there's a difference since these are probably gonna be the better constructed pairs with no popping. Sucks early adopters had to suffer with construction issues.

Guys, holy ****. If you have popping, return them. We don't all need a State of the Union address every time a new pair develops the issue. Everyone here knows it's a problem.

You sound more annoying making posts just to complain about them complaining. Just let those mans live and vent damn. your complaining isnt going to make them stop.

Jesus they really aren’t putting anything into the colorways yet. I’m excited to try a pair but nothing is even close to being worth paying retail for.
Wow I jinxed everyone with that 8 derivatives of grey joke LOL they really doing it :/

Last edited:
Wow..now mines are popping :smh:. OG Blue/pink pair...damn. It’s all good until it happens to you. That’s all I’m gonna say.

I’m so pissed man. Wore em to work today with no problems at first then got up for a break and out of nowhere my joints started popping. And it’s atrociously loud too. It’s embarrassing how loud it is.

Worn my Black/Grey's only a handful of times but no popping noise at all. Been wearing them without insoles from day 1 though.

#popgate2018

Back
Top Bottom