Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Searched for epic react and then slid over to the right.

Pretty bad UI but happy I copped

Attachments

• 60DDA0BF-F72C-4AA0-98E9-456BD24F6BEC.png
    60DDA0BF-F72C-4AA0-98E9-456BD24F6BEC.png
    99 KB · Views: 39
Still says fsr

Attachments

• 6B8499CA-ED4F-414A-8719-7D269BCDCBFF.png
    6B8499CA-ED4F-414A-8719-7D269BCDCBFF.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 19
I guess those who do not see the white pair do not get the "member exclusive" access?? I received the access last week and I can see them when you search "react". Tempted to buy just to know the sizing, but I notice they are showing under footsites release calendar. These will be a GR. I think I just have to be patience and wait to try on at the stores.

Last edited:
Just got my white fusion pair. Size 12, 12.5, and a 13 so I can see which one fits better.

1. Go to the Nike app.
2. Search Epic React.
3. Select the mens color way that comes out later this month.
4. Slide to the right.
5. Boom.

Just got my white fusion pair. Size 12.5 and a 13 so I can see which one fits better.

1. Go to the Nike app.
2. Search Epic React.
3. Select the mens color way that comes out later this month.
4. Slide to the right.
5. Boom.

damn i should got a .5 size up pair as well.

i used a 20% off code though so i who knows what the return confusion would have been like.

hope im good with TTS

damn i should got a .5 size up pair as well.

i used a 20% off code though so i who knows what the return confusion would have been like.

hope im good with TTS

Info on that 20% code?

Good looking out on the info ARK ARK

might wait little till they drop a volt colorway. Knowing nike they have to drop something in volt or lime green.

Got my “true” size
Then I canceled, got a 10 percent code and got a .5 size up.

I’m between 12.5 and 13 so got 13 just to be safe

Reactions: ARK
Info on that 20% code?

Good looking out on the info ARK ARK

might wait little till they drop a volt colorway. Knowing nike they have to drop something in volt or lime green.

it wasnt a generic 20% code, it was a code given to me when i complained about something to a nike rep and she told me to buy it on ebay lol

it wasnt a generic 20% code, it was a code given to me when i complained about something to a nike rep and she told me to buy it on ebay lol

O really? Lmao. I'm about to go make a complaint then. I got some time to waste.

Trying to order them but this stupid app won't let me add a payment. I've had the same problem with the SNKRS app, can't add a payment there, always have to use the desktop version to buy stuff....

Trying to order them but this stupid app won't let me add a payment. I've had the same problem with the SNKRS app, can't add a payment there, always have to use the desktop version to buy stuff....
I had the same problem using my cc. Kept getting an error. I ended up using Paypal and it worked.

you on ios or android? you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

i just use apple pay most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom