Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

the people who joined Team Adidas three years ago make it really hard for me to like a brand I have rocked with since I was like 10

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-13-19-15-07.jpg

Hi Need help with sizing I wear sz 9.5 on Nike Zoom Fly and Flyknit racer and sz 9 on Vapormax and Adidas Ultraboost all are perfect fitting, What size should do you guys suggest on this shoe?
Thank You

I agree, it's a new tech that may also be applied to the athletisure category, which I think Adidas have dominated in recent years..

Personally I think you guys are looking at it wrong.....

Nike comes out with a new running technology more often then people realize.

So my thought is, it’s just their next running shoe technology. Yes it will probably have hype for a little while, maybe get a Nikelab iteration or some collabs, exclusive CW’s etc. But I would bet these don’t carry hype for nearly as long as Boost did (only using as comparison!) Boost was just huge for adidas because they didn’t have anything else for a long time. Nike has endless models of shoes that still have mass hype. Take a look at all the J’s being released recently. I mean has anyone seen the lineup for air max day this year? You could go on forever.

All we have here is a new running technology.

So my thoughts are these are just running shoes. And this is just a new technology for them. I wouldn’t put them into a category other than what they are and talk about them being super “hyped”.

Eventually they will be sold in insane amounts, oversaturated etc. they will just slow down the process by initially limiting production to build hype, advertise them a ton. But ultimately for Nike this is nothing new for them.
This isn’t their “next big thing”. At all. Imo.

You can use a product like reshoevenator or Jason markk. They work pretty well. When all else fails washing machine (I believe cold is the key) and if that fails I’ve got a really good dye kit for ya!
Good to hear--I have no problem occasionally throwing knit sneakers in the wash. And I do have a pair of UB 2.0s that I'm planning to dye at some point. :D

I've used a variety of waterproofing solutions and honestly I'd have to say Liquiproof works the best. The treatment is permanent and doesn't change the texture of the material at all.
Wasn't aware of it. Cool. Does it change the color of the treated material at all?

Kanye? I thought it was the UB? Regardless, that's when the Boost hype started.

This isn’t really true but I see how one could think that.

Maybe for the non runner or if you were all into Nike lifestyle

But yeah I remember having the black/purple ultra boost saying that were better than flyknit trainer/racer for casual and boys were clowning me. (Again sportswear guys not runners or anything)

Your comment is half true just doesn’t tell the full story. If that makes any sense. Can’t disagree with you but can’t agree either

This isn’t really true but I see how one could think that.

Maybe for the non runner or if you were all into Nike lifestyle

But yeah I remember having the black/purple ultra boost saying that were better than flyknit trainer/racer for casual and boys were clowning me. (Again sportswear guys not runners or anything)

Your comment is half true just doesn’t tell the full story. If that makes any sense. Can’t disagree with you but can’t agree either
Yea hardcore heads knew what they were but the average dude in your office had never heard of them. They sold out on every website within hours of Kanye wearing them. I'm sitting here trying to think of a comparison but I can't. There's nobody that has the legion of Stans that he does. Virgil could make an Off-White Epic React tomorrow but it wouldn't be like Kanye wearing them.

I still like the first colorway with the blue heel cup and pink heel stripe. I think those are the areas where the colorway need to be more creative to make the shoes pop. Im totally bored with all black, white, grey colorway |l.....Heck.....give us colored midsole

Back
Top Bottom