Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Legend React
20180220074816_original.jpg

20180220074822_original.jpg

20180220074821_original.jpg

not really feeling the Legend Reacts but I get they are a budget version

prefer to pay up for the Epics

the tooling looks much better and looks like it's gonna be less noticable from wear and tear at the sole.
Definitely a nike outlet shoe, wouldn't pay retail though.

yah I might be running in the legends, the padding, independent tongue and easier to adjust laces are key

hoping it's gon' be around $100-$110 range

I think folks are assuming the flyknit won't hold up, I don't see them being a better performance shoe but I can see them being a very good bang for the buck

like a free run basically

i think it solves some of the complaints i've seen from the epics review

you sacrifice some weight for padding but that also means a more custom fit being able to lace them up easier and adjusting on the fly, it should have more give midfoot and it provides more rubber compound on the sole so it won't disintegrate so easily

of course I haven't tried either of them on and all are based on the reviews i've seen but sometimes the more simple design and materials the better

Where’s everyone seeing the specs at?

just by looking at the pics, any sneaker enthusiast can tell there is no flyknit material and they are using a regular mesh upper. flyknit is 1 piece stitch upper and much lighter material than what is being used in these legend reacts.

i wonder, if the legend reacts are a cheaper version of the epic reacts does that mean they could possibly cheap out a bit on the cushioning and have them feel denser than the epic reacts

Back
Top Bottom