Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

That popping sounds is on certain surfaces only or on everything? Sounds bad in the video. Almost like walking with scuba fins.

That popping sounds is on certain surfaces only or on everything? Sounds bad in the video. Almost like walking with scuba fins.
All surfaces but some are worse than other. I have carpet in my office and it popped here. Did it on wood floors. Did it on concrete. Seemed louder on hard surfaces but that might bc bc the carpet was able to absorb some of the sound.

Wore my 2/5’s yesterday for the first time. Did 2 miles. No popping at all. Am I in the clear?

just got my pair. did the popping start immediately out the box? i walked around the house in them so far nothing.

these things are roomier than the vapormax and a bit longer

i might have been able to go down a size

Mine are popping like crazy. Have my headphones on at the gym but I feel like it may be bugging the people around me. Lol.

also some say the popping stops if you wear them without insoles?

Mine start popping after wearing them for a few hours. I guess moisture builds up underneath throughout the day. Taking out my insoles solved my popping issue but it's not ideal. Tried 4 other insoles and the popping was still present.

its been like 3 pages talking about popping, and I have no clue what you guys are talking about, I havnt had issues. Just put some baby powder under the sole and it should help.

its been like 3 pages talking about popping, and I have no clue what you guys are talking about, I havnt had issues. Just put some baby powder under the sole and it should help.
Via @dalifish562

Thanks for the link! Wow now that is a crazy popping sound for sure. Haha I’m so glad I didn’t get any of that with my pairs. Would def send them back if I had it though.

I wonder if only certain sizes or colors have it or what.

after the break-in period these epic reacts are :pimp:, the knit will mold to your foot, so stay with your nike running size; will definitely try to find a second pair on NDC just for working in the hospital, have couple of vouchers ready

Best dark colorway to you guys? The all black with navy/blue stripe or the navy with the pink stripe and blue heel

also some say the popping stops if you wear them without insoles?
I bought a pair of the black/whites from NDC and out of the box the left shoe had the popping. I've had squeak in soles before so was going to go the baby powder route, but then noticed it still popped even with the insole removed. I just walked in them for a work day of errands and the popping eventually went away.

Well my left shoe is popping...its annoying as ****. What do i do? I really like this shoe now. It happened literally now. I work at a hospital floor. It doesnt pop sometimes if i adjust my walking in a uncomfortable stride lol. Ugh i really like this shoe. I dont think I have the invoice from dicks sporting goods. Usually throw everything away even box. Fml

Its not from upper its from the mid forefoot where the pop comes from.

Last edited:
Well my left shoe is popping...its annoying as ****. What do i do? I really like this shoe now. It happened literally now. I work at a hospital floor. It doesnt pop sometimes if i adjust my walking in a uncomfortable stride lol. Ugh i really like this shoe. I dont think I have the invoice from dicks sporting goods. Usually throw everything away even box. Fml

Its not from upper its from the mid forefoot where the pop comes from.

Not sure if it will work but try different insoles (or none) and report back

Back
Top Bottom