Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Nike should recall these because due to the popping issue they’ve been nothing but an “epic fail”. And they still have the nerve to continue to sell the shoe knowing it has this problem. How greedy of them. I expected better from Nike. It’s like they could care less. Customers like me are very upset about this.
Not to be a ****, but I'm not sure why you expected more of Nike.

I thought I was good with this shoe with only an all white and all black pair, but that new colorway looks too good.

Nike going all out with the south beach color again.

21A2196A-6DBE-4C07-9FD4-18BB8502B36A.png
New men’s CW
This one and the pink are musts for me :smokin :smokin

The caption says unreleased? Is it confirmed an upcoming or just a sample that won’t be produced?

It's definitely the CW in the top-left of the upcoming new CW gif Nike has on their site. See top left below - same CW. Assuming the blue one third down on the left is a Men's CW, imma gonna need that one!!

K5hlia1T0u9h4JIFvQLGgdHPqlKphyrYHotuVR3Hn7k

Silly question maybe. But do you wear socks with these? Just tried on my first pair. With some Nike socks first. Very difficult to get on. But with no socks go right on. Sized up .5 to.
Regular size being delivered in next day or so to compare.
On another note. Ordered the black with red from finishline Sunday and order is still processing. Anyone else ?

Silly question maybe. But do you wear socks with these? Just tried on my first pair. With some Nike socks first. Very difficult to get on. But with no socks go right on. Sized up .5 to.
On another note. Ordered the black with red from finishline Sunday and order is still processing. Anyone else ?
I've been able to wear my thick Balega socks and my thin Balega socks without any problems.

I wear the super thin Nike running socks.

Last edited:
59F8312B-5477-407B-AE9E-DB36211DC646.jpeg
401EF358-F02C-44F2-AB6A-9F7712B15534.jpeg
Just received my triple black pair from the Finishline restock and I noticed the cloth underneath the insole is now glued down with no slack. Compared to my Navy pair that pops you can see the cloth is not glued down and has wrinkles. When I walk with no insole in my Navy pair I can sometimes feel air bubbles forming in the cloth underneath my foot.

Anyone else with an OG pair and restock pair notice the same? I don't want to return my Navy pair since it's my favorite colorway so I might try cutting the fabric and glueing the cloth down to see if that eliminates my popping issue.

59F8312B-5477-407B-AE9E-DB36211DC646.jpeg
401EF358-F02C-44F2-AB6A-9F7712B15534.jpeg
Just received my triple black pair from the Finishline restock and I noticed the cloth underneath the insole is now glued down with no slack. Compared to my Navy pair that pops you can see the cloth is not glued down and has wrinkles. When I walk with no insole in my Navy pair I can sometimes feel air bubbles forming in the cloth underneath my foot.

Anyone else with an OG pair and restock pair notice the same? I don't want to return my Navy pair since it's my favorite colorway so I might try cutting the fabric and glueing the cloth down to see if that eliminates my popping issue.

Try cutting a slit at the swelling with a razor and report back. Could be the way to keep these

Not to be a ****, but I'm not sure why you expected more of Nike.

True. Look at this thread. People are knowingly buying defective shoes and can't wait to buy more. If you were Nike, would you recall anything? They may not even fix the 2.0s and use the same midsoles seeing how these are selling. Nike doesn't do anything unless people stop buying, and even though these shoes come broken with an embarrassing flaw, people are still happy to give them $150 so nothing will change.

3165FCD1-82A5-4992-98F9-5DBD3867D006.jpeg

75FE89B0-4548-43A4-95EF-8DF54856903C.png

New landing page up on Nike app. Once you click, you can sign up for alerts for the 4-12 drop. Watch the roulette for the colors. Looks like a possible restock on the college navy that some have inquired about.

Recalling this model or color you purchased?

New colors are dropping this week...and some are already available via FNL.

They stated in the email that they are recalling all Epic React shoes.

They didn't state which colors though...

Strangely, mine stopped popping since they replied to me...

They stated in the email that they are recalling all Epic React shoes.

They didn't state which colors though...

Strangely, mine stopped popping since they replied to me...

They’ll start back popping dont worry.

Back
Top Bottom