Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

A lot of hyperbole about an effeminate color and the success of the shoe.

If the shoe wasn’t a success, why was Nike sold out. FNL and Dicks will eventually sell out (and restock).

I bought the pink pair. Olives were drab and boring to me. And I’ve done that color before with Roshe.

Excited to get the olives in tomm. Gonna have to wear them ASAP to make sure they aren’t poppers.

30830210_367045397123895_8422947723820400640_n.jpg

For a running shoe without a rapper or cultural influencer cosign, they seem to be doing well.
pretty much. i know some sites have had at least 3-4 restocks and have sold every pair of the 6 original colorways. seems like they are doing well to me.

they're doing much much better than the ultra boost did after their initial release...and i like boost alot.

just a fact

Last edited:
Hi ,
I tried the Nike odyssey react today and the Nike epic react. I found the odyssey a too tight in the midfoot area and less room in the toe box whereas the epic was better. Also under the arch to ball of the foot was firmer in the odyssey. Comfort wise I prefer the epic both underfoot and the flyknit upper. There seem to be a larger drop at the front on the odyssey, Odyssey does seem a touch more stable and firmer in the midfoot area but I found the epic a little more stable at the front of the shoe, the heel felt similar. I think the durability would be better on the odyssey. Overall I prefer the Epic and decided the Odyssey was too firm and narrow shoe for me. I will consider the epic when its on sale.
Cheers
Steve

pretty much. i know some sites have had at least 3-4 restocks and have sold every pair of the 6 original colorways. seems like they are doing well to me.

they're doing much much better than the ultra boost did after their initial release...and i like boost alot.

just a fact
the question for me is HOW MANY pairs are being distributed. I think nike is shipping in small batches to generate hype that may not really even be there like we think. Like im FIENDING for a pair of OG navys or whites to restock and i think im only that thirsty because nike is purposely holding a restock of these shoes back. a bunch of people i know have turned their attention to this model because of all the nonsense behind the resell value because of these fake supply issues as well.

the question for me is HOW MANY pairs are being distributed. I think nike is shipping in small batches to generate hype that may not really even be there like we think. Like im FIENDING for a pair of OG navys or whites to restock and i think im only that thirsty because nike is purposely holding a restock of these shoes back. a bunch of people i know have turned their attention to this model because of all the nonsense behind the resell value because of these fake supply issues as well.
well we will never know how many epic reacts are stocked at any given store at any given time. we can also say the same about the first ultra boost releases. what can be said for sure is that the epic react has been out of stock fairly fast every time they've restocked and the first UBs were discounted by 33% or so before they started to sell. the epic react also didnt benefit by being worn by the biggest pied piper of street/urban/lifestyle footwear this century.

regarding resell value. people turn their attention to any shoe that begins to hold resell value. same can be said for the ultra boost and almost every other shoe that has released in limited quantities.

Last edited:
Places like Dicks got the OG’s so I don’t think they were super limited

Every Dicks around me had them, same with a lot of stores in Philly

I don't think it's fake supply. I think Nike intentionally just didn't produce that many pairs of the two OG colors. Don't they do that with most of their models?

Back
Top Bottom