Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

og colorway, all black with the blue heel and got it a couple of weeks ago

or did you mean the strobel board being glued down?

og colorway, all black with the blue heel and got it a couple of weeks ago
whered you get it from? the Restock happened on the 5th at nike and i think around the same time on ftl,etc. so if you got em before then they might be susceptible.

my pinks have two holes and are glued and so are my black/blue restock pair but my OG navys had no holes and weren't glued. if you've nee wearing them alot the last couple of weeks you should be ok as i dont see the blacks selling out any time soon.

my pinks have two holes and are glued and so are my black/blue restock pair but my OG navys had no holes and weren't glued.

Can you take a pic of your insole to let us see how they glued ? I want to buy the cargo khaki colourway, but afraid they will pop again

Can you take a pic of your insole to let us see how they glued ? I want to buy the cargo khaki colourway, but afraid they will pop again
Sorry I didn’t mean insole but under the insole . On my OG navy’s there was clear play under there and it wasn’t glued, I didn’t have those holes on them either.
It was an Finishline pair I bought in March. If your looking for the khakis those are the newer batch of shoes so I think you should be good.

Attachments

• 45DC99FB-9CD3-4391-91BB-86D1DFC365E0.jpeg
    45DC99FB-9CD3-4391-91BB-86D1DFC365E0.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 50
I have been using tons of Jason Markk Shoe cleaner to keep them clean, But i have been wearing and running in my navy pair... But i love these white ones when they are clean...

Thanks for the tip. I haven’t worn them yet but I do intend to wear the whites just for casual.

I do the same with the navy pair. I run and wear them as well. I never really cleaned them. Just wiped down the midsole here and there.

Thanks for the tip. I haven’t worn them yet but I do intend to wear the whites just for casual.

I do the same with the navy pair. I run and wear them as well. I never really cleaned them. Just wiped down the midsole here and there.
i remember somebody asking if these could go in the washer, anybody tried that yet?

i remember somebody asking if these could go in the washer, anybody tried that yet?

I've thrown mine in the washer and they were fine. However the Flyknit got tight again when I put them in the dryer (I have a dryer that allows you to put a shoe rack inside to dry shoes) next time I'll just let them air dry.

I've thrown mine in the washer and they were fine. However the Flyknit got tight again when I put them in the dryer (I have a dryer that allows you to put a shoe rack inside to dry shoes) next time I'll just let them air dry.
Be careful drying Flyknits (frankly, don't do it). It could cause the shoes to shrink, essentially destroying them. Sounds like it happened to you but luckily they didn't shrink much. Always best to just let them air dry.

Also best to wash with cold water just to be safe. I've probably washed hundreds of pairs of Flyknits (Racers, Trainers, Frees, Vapormax, Reacts) and have never had any issues. Pre-treat especially dirty areas and throw a bit of detergent in as well and they'll come out looking brand new. Midsoles might need to be cleaned traditionally if they're really dirty. Some people put the shoes in a pillow case or laundry bag while they're washing but I don't even do that. Straight into the washer works fine for me.

Be careful drying Flyknits (frankly, don't do it). It could cause the shoes to shrink, essentially destroying them. Sounds like it happened to you but luckily they didn't shrink much. Always best to just let them air dry.
Thanks! They definitely felt out of the box snug again which I don't like.

Could’ve sworn the vent holes are on all pairs, OG and restock. My OG blues that pop have those vent holes. And guys never, never put flyknit in the dryer. Just wanted to say that.

Could’ve sworn the vent holes are on all pairs, OG and restock. My OG blues that pop have those vent holes. And guys never, never put flyknit in the dryer. Just wanted to say that.
damn guess my OG navys were hella B grade then :frown: it was one of the last pairs they had :frown: wish i still had them to take pics to show

I am doubling up on the Black/Dark Grey pair once they go on a good sale. Hoping they do. Seems like they'll keep making that pair.

Broke out my all whites today rehabbing the knee and they felt good. Not as broken in as my navy pair but hopefully they get some more run when the sun comes out for good
3599F8BE-DD85-4C12-A7E2-292C6B3A2649.jpeg

when will new colorways be here

There’s been a few since the initial batch.
If the release pattern is any indication,Ayer every 3-4 weeks for three or so new colorways.

I’m still waiting on a multicolor and I’ll be satisfied/done with coppin’ pairs.

Back
Top Bottom