Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

still haven't seen a release date for the Oreos which is killing me - first pair I've really wanted to cop in a while because I like the idea of that black react midsole/sole

Ready
3A41E782-BB16-467B-9F54-6AA15365F18C.jpeg
these will be mine.

Those elements are awesome. Cork insole seems like a mistake though. The ultra flyknit tennis had cork insoles, and they were awful.

I wonder if 87s will fit like Zoom Fly SPs since they have the same upper... If so be prepared to order 1-2 sizes up

I wonder if 87s will fit like Zoom Fly SPs since they have the same upper... If so be prepared to order 1-2 sizes up

Never tried on Zoom Fly SPs, but for real 1-2 sizes up?

That's the only thing I'm worried on is whether or not I should go TTS on the 87s or not

Never tried on Zoom Fly SPs, but for real 1-2 sizes up?

That's the only thing I'm worried on is whether or not I should go TTS on the 87s or not

Yeah, to answer the sizing question about the ripstop upper on the Zoom Fly SPs, going 1/2 size up is almost a requirement. For the Off-White Zoom Flys using the same material, it's better to go 1 whole size up or get thin socks (like the Nike Elite Lightweight running socks) to fit the 1/2 size up.

This is just a precautionary heads-up though... Who knows how the React Elements will fit, really.

What colorway is this that Finish Line shows for 7/5?

MEN'S NIKE EPIC REACT FLYKNIT
Style# AQ0067-103 | Color: TRUE WHITE / BLACK-PURE PLATINUM

Naw u just ain’t got the vision playa
Def could be true. Normally when something like this comes out it takes a few weeks/months for me to warm up and I get into it. Just won't happen with these I don't think. Same idea with the Vapormax--still don't like it and I never will.

Can already tell sizing gonna be a ***** on these 87s. Tempted to just go up to the same size as Zoom Fly SPs and hope for the best.

I'm a true 12.5 and I had the Off-White Zoom Fly's. A 13 would've been perfect. I have narrow flat feet.

Back
Top Bottom