Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

If i take a US 10 in the Zoom Fly SP, what size should i take in the React Element 87? In the Zoom Fly my toes are right up to the end. Most other Nike runners or Jordans i take a US 9.5. I have pretty narrow feet. Thanks for any advice.

I tried to like those 87s. They look nice without feet and socks in them. For me though, those pics are unflattering. Im glad you guys are getting what you want though.

This, but my reasoning is due to how wide my feet are.
I don’t like my foot pushing out on the sides of the shoe.
Reminds me of my AM 2009’s (RIP).

Im truly digging the concept and the color blocking though.

i like the element 87s but i honestly don't want to have to put conscious thought into the socks im gonna wear when i put shoes on. Most of my socks are under armor and have a logo on the toe...i am def dont going to be like ok time to put on shoes...wait i need to chance my socks if i want to wear these shoes.

first world problems

34983164_665304853812618_1098171112648343552_n.jpg

35156077_157848038413540_2934259147673174016_n.jpg

35990836_676887055991355_8791861534528634880_n.jpg

35176603_193411681364483_118860879159623680_n.jpg

Prodirect is UK based, so first it went through Royal Mail, then through USPS. I had to sign for it. They shipped on the 20th, so 7 day turnaround.
Yea I knew they were UK based but a lot of mail from there ends up being USPS once here. Did you get a shipped email? I ordered on 6/22 and nothing since then. Looking at my confirmation email it shows them out of stock and says they'll ship when they become available. idk what's going on so I sent them an email.

They been fixed that air bubble issue after the second wave of colorways. It’s a non issue unless you bought one of the earlier pairs online somewhere.
Right, he's asking about the og colorways that are restocking. Are they new pairs with no issue or stock leftover from first drop?

Yea I knew they were UK based but a lot of mail from there ends up being USPS once here. Did you get a shipped email? I ordered on 6/22 and nothing since then. Looking at my confirmation email it shows them out of stock and says they'll ship when they become available. idk what's going on so I sent them an email.

I ordered on the evening of the 19th, got an email the morning of the 20th saying my item(s) from my order had been dispatched. This came from [email protected], which landed in my spam folder in gmail. There was no shipping information in the email itself. I had to log on to prodirectrunning and check my orders to find the royal mail tracking numbers

Right, he's asking about the og colorways that are restocking(all leftovers have been trickling out over the past weeks so the first run is pretty over entirely). Are they new pairs with no issue or stock leftover from first drop?
They and most stores completely sold out so there’s no way this is a leftover restock. Nike wouldn’t even bother to mention a restock if that was the case. This is kind of obviously a new manufacture run especially if other stores are getting in in the restock as well

They and most stores completely sold out so there’s no way this is a leftover restock. Nike wouldn’t even bother to mention a restock if that was the case. This is kind of obviously a new manufacture run especially if other stores are getting in in the restock as well
Not really. Nike often makes say 300k pairs, released 100k at initial release, and then drops the other 200k later. See Sean Wotherspoon air max among others. They build hype with a limited release and then flood the market.

Umm no. They just did exactly that a month ago with obsidian am1s, and anni am1 reds that have been restocking for months

Not really. Nike often makes say 300k pairs, released 100k at initial release, and then drops the other 200k later. See Sean Wotherspoon air max among others. They build hype with a limited release and then flood the market.
I highly doubt that with this shoe. Specifically because the black/blues were OG’s too and those got a remanufacture re-release i think they were just waiting to make MORE pairs of the first two OGs before they restocked them. Its all hearsay but the point is theres no way Nike would rerelase them in anyway with the popping issue. Its oretty much over

Back
Top Bottom