Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Does anyone know how to cop from nike US in Europe? I missed on the EU release of the element 87s and I don't wanna take another L on these...

Another dreaded sizing question about the Nike React Element 87. Comparing these to another silhouette, is everyone wearing or getting same size they wear in Nike Flyknit Racers?

So nike.com shows volt and crimson EXPs in stock in size 10 but when you check out it says out of stock. WTF??

youd need to use a shipping forwarder.
we’re all going to take Ls on these.
Oh well... I guess I'll have to do some research, but from the prices I've seen it would be easier to just hope for a steal on some fb groups or ebay if they won't restock in european boutiques...

The sail element 87s will be had. Friday can’t come soon enough.

I'm selling two pairs of not as hyped shoes (Overkill EQT and Haven UBs) in anticipation of the L so I can pay resell. But I assume resell will go down by about $100 since the release last month was just in Europe and on Nike.ca.

Bot services are selling carts for the black colorway for $20 and the whites for $80. So with that said resale prices shouldn’t be much above that if at all.

I also really don't want to go via the ATC route but I know Nike is going to let me down again on the 13th...

Saw this iteration of the react on Twitter this morning, easy pass:
nike-react-runner-sp-mid-soe

This is the first time I'll be using SNKRS. How does the drop usually work? Does it auto load stock at 10am EST? Any tips? Do I have to refresh? Be on the feed, in stock or upcoming?

^^ The drop is usually on the dot. No refresh unless notify goes off (glitch). Just have your Paypal/shipping information/touch id ready for payment.

^^ The drop is usually on the dot. No refresh unless notify goes off (glitch). Just have your Paypal/shipping information/touch id ready for payment.

So you should be on the colorway you want's page? Or just on the homepage? I might get the notification for the Kobe's tomorrow just to test out the system.

So you should be on the colorway you want's page? Or just on the homepage? I might get the notification for the Kobe's tomorrow just to test out the system.
If you're on one device, yes. You can attempt to have your desktop open while on your phone but I haven't tried that.

Eastbay is doing 20% off orders over $99. The exp x14 can be discounted to $104 for anyone interested.

Edit: The code is PRO20

This is the first time I'll be using SNKRS. How does the drop usually work? Does it auto load stock at 10am EST? Any tips? Do I have to refresh? Be on the feed, in stock or upcoming?
wait what? How is this the first time you're using SNKRS?

So nike.com shows volt and crimson EXPs in stock in size 10 but when you check out it says out of stock. WTF??

Ended up calling and they placed the order no problem and even gave me free overnight shipping. Cant complain.

Back
Top Bottom